Avea is a Swiss longevity startup with the vision to become the leading player in the evidence-based longevity supplement industry. We offer science-based longevity supplements to target multiple hallmarks of ageing, allowing individuals to improve their well-being by slowing down ageing itself. Our mission is to optimise people’s health- and lifespan, helping them keep or regain their vitality to live as healthily as possible for as long as possible.
As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for initiating, executing, and reporting on digital marketing initiatives to drive awareness and conversions. You will set the strategy, optimise our existing performance channels, test new channels, and own the results in our primary markets.
As our Performance Marketing Specialist your responsibilities are:
- Drive our digital performance marketing across all channels e.g Meta, Google and TikTok
- Plan and set up online marketing campaigns in coordination with the Co-Founder in charge of marketing
- Monitor performance of individual assets (e.g. pictures, articles, videos), identify what works best and coordinate with the rest of the marketing team to produce more high performance assets and to implement best practices
- Measure and analysis campaigns on a daily basis by using Google Analytics, Google data studio, Google Ads Dashboard & Facebook Ads Dashboard, Excel and other dashboards needed.
- Identify improvement opportunities in digital performance marketing growth and efficiency by constantly testing ideas with audience targeting, split tests and A/B tests etc.
- Test new channels and opportunities
- University degree in quantitative majors such as engineering, physics, or mathematics is strongly preferred
- Data-driven mindset: you are analytical, enjoy examining data, and can draw conclusions from it
- Previous experience in paid performance (Meta & Google) for E-commerce are needed
- You're a team player capable of working independently in a dynamic work environment that demands individual initiative and problem-solving skills
- Eager to learn and adopt new tools/technologies as well as share knowledge with others
- Very good command of Ms.Excel
- Familiarity with online shopping and experience in optimizing the conversion journey and online customer acquisition
- Minimum of 1-year experience with either the Google AdWords platform or Facebook Ads Manager, ideally both
- Experience in data management (preferably Tableau) is an advantage
- A basic understanding of Google Analytics is required; certification is advantageous
- Interest in the longevity industry
Why join us
We believe that the best companies help you live your life the way you want and become the person you want to be. That's why we focus on promoting your personal freedom and growth. As a member of our team, you'll enjoy:
- Working at a well-funded, early-stage startup in the longevity industry.
- Being part of a dynamic, high-performing, and fun team.
- A high degree of personal responsibility, creative freedom, and opportunities.
- Collaborating with the brightest researchers in the longevity field and with successful and renowned serial entrepreneurs.
- Fully remote opportunities with home office support.
- Unlimited holidays and flexible working hours.
- Education allowance and accelerated growth paths.
- Complimentary products and discounts for family & friends.
- A strong team culture with regular team events and off-sites.
Join us as we shape the emerging longevity space, fostering healthier, longer lives!