Mesh-AI is a global consultancy that uses data, machine learning and artificial intelligence to deliver transformative outcomes for enterprise organisations.
Our ambition is on a grand scale: building a global company from the ground up. We are backed by Columbia Capital with an initial commitment of $30m to help us grow and scale globally at an unprecedented pace. We're looking for 100% year-on-year growth in both revenue and headcount and to expand our business across key global regions of EMEA, USA and APAC.
We are currently searching for exceptional talent to help shape the future of Mesh-AI from the get-go! If you’re interested in the idea of starting something new and working in a fast-paced environment with some of the brightest minds in the industry - then come and talk to us at Mesh-AI!
As a Consulting Partner you’ll be in the driving seat; shaping strategy & owning delivery for enterprise organisations completely transforming their results, business models & competitive advantage.
You’ll be given all the tools from talent, marketing, delivery & sales to drive transformative value for our customers & play a pivotal role in helping us reach our ambitious missions.
- Involved in all levels of account planning you’ll work closely with our Client Directors (Sales) to engage c-level customers ensuring we understand, propose & deliver valuable outcomes for them differentiating our offerings from the competition.
- Beyond the initial sales process, you will have responsibility to form a successful delivery team from a pool of Mesh-AI delivery consultants; you’ll be accountable for team structure, interview and selection of consultants to join accounts.
- Leading & supporting customer discovery & consulting activities by running interactive sessions, interviewing employees and creating structured written reports, roadmaps and presentations for the customer.
- Provide engagement leadership & cultivate client relationships for the lifetime of the account ensuring success through delivery & growth of the account.
- Provide thought leadership publicly, to customers and our own consultants both in written (blog posts, white papers) and verbal (webinars, lunch and learn sessions) form.
- Act as an escalation point for the customer to resolve delivery issues if they arise.
- Experience in effectively selling & delivering outcome based professional services in enterprise organisations
- Past or current experience in delivery leadership with a focus on enterprise transformation
- Previous experience in business case creation is essential
- Experience in mapping business pain to technology solutions and operating model changes. With a specific focus around data, analytics, AI & ML
- Able to document strategic roadmaps and build investment cases for transformational change in highly regulated enterprise customers
- Build and execute multi-stream transformation programmes
- Experience of delivering change agendas across one of the three major CSP’s
- Deep understanding of modern data architectures, governance approaches and ways of working
- Excellent proven understanding of a specific domain that is valuable to our customers
- Skilled at developing Work Orders / Statements of Work with sales teams & delivery consultants.
- Past or current experience in a Consulting position (Technical & Business experience)
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Consultative value selling training/awareness
- Fast-growing start-up organisation with huge opportunity for career growth
- Highly competitive salary package along with company bonus
- A hugely collaborative working environment where every person’s viewpoint is considered - a chance to make your mark on the business from day one!
- Financially backed business meaning security and support for new initiatives and global market expansion
- Pick your own Gear! Macbooks, PCs, Accessories!
- Drive your development with a personal learning budget
Want to know more? Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise apply here.