The NEAR Foundation is hiring for the Solutions Architect function on the Partners team. The Partners team helps to drive awareness and adoption by connecting founders and their teams with the resources they need to be successful. We’re an international team that understands the technology and works well with product, technical, and business stakeholders.
This role will help key partners in assessing the technical considerations of any blockchain project, provide technical support, and perform technical due diligence on new opportunities. The right fit for this position should be comfortable operating in a dynamic and fast paced environment with little structure.
In this role, you will:
- Consult with partners on the technical considerations of working on the blockchain, and help them make technical decisions based on best practices
- Support the Partners team in closing key deals that bring or enable significant WAU growth to NEAR
- Keep up to date on the latest technological advancements in blockchain including the layer 1/2 landscape
- Provide voice of the customer technical feedback to product, and maintain a strong sense of the NEAR roadmap
- Perform technical due diligence on the NEAR Foundation’s largest deals
- Support regional hub teams with technical consulting and due diligence
- 5+ years experience in solutions architecture, solutions consulting, or engineering. Bonus points for blockchain experience.
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Knowledge of blockchain technology, decentralized applications, and the ways in which communities and ecosystems form around them.
- Excellent project and time management skills. Ability to delegate and coordinate resources from across the NEAR ecosystem.
- ECOSYSTEM-FIRST: always put the health and success of the ecosystem above any individual's interest
- OPENNESS: operate transparently and consistently share knowledge to build open communities
- PRAGMATISM OVER PERFECTION: find the right solution not the ideal solution and beat dogmatism by openly considering all ideas
- MAKE IT FEEL SIMPLE: strive to make the complex feel simple so the technology is accessible to all
- GROW CONSTANTLY: learn, improve and fail productively so the project and community are always becoming more effective
NEAR is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. NEAR is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let your recruiter know during the interview process.