What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP's and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are 100+ of us distributed across the world.
You can view all our open positions here: https://jobs.nethermind.io/
The goal is to improve awareness of the Nethermind brand by giving our talent the means to showcase their work in live and virtual meet-ups, hackathons, summits and conferences. The challenge is to create consistent presence at key events throughout the year, to plan with enough notice to secure a flawless execution on site for delegates, and to enable Nethermind making the most of the opportunities that each event offers. The person in this role understands how events deliver ROI and will be able to report back on effectiveness, learnings and recommendations to improve presence and brand awareness moving forward.
- You will work closely with Head of Marketing and Business Development Manager to align every event with the business objectives.
- Understand key objectives, priorities, and various teams’ product features, and create an events strategy that align with these.
- Take full ownership for coordinating tickets, travel and accommodation logistics, sponsorship, speaker slots, PR and merchandise on all events approved by Head of Marketing.
- Work with the Marketing Designer to determine appropriate marketing materials (infographics, pitch decks, banners, swag etc.)
- Source and manage external suppliers and vendors.
- Create an events knowledge base of data and insights of past events that will help inform future ones.
- Report to Head of Marketing on event projections and post-campaign reporting.
- Work with the Marketing Team on coordinating promotional campaigns, supporting the networking efforts of our delegates.
- Event coordination and marketing experience in the technology industry, or in an event planning agency
- Prior work or personal interest in web3 and blockchain technologies.
- An ability to connect with Nethermind’s target audience, and to adapt to the dynamic audience in the wider crypto ecosystem.
- A strong business acumen with an appreciation for the many disciplines that overlap in the scope of events and events planning
- You must be a positive, people person who loves to connect with others.
- Ability to work remotely and independently in a globally-distributed team.
- Highly organized and proactive, with a passion for using events as a way to improve marketing effectiveness.
- An ability to plan and deliver against hard and fast deadlines.
- Experience providing exemplary composure under pressure.
- Experience in contributing to open source and developer communities is a plus.
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Competitive rates
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity
We are always on the lookout for talent!
If what we do excites you, but none of the current open positions match your background, we encourage you to send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our growing and active community of 1000+ developers on our Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/PaCMRFdvWT