What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP's and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
You can view all our open positions here: https://jobs.nethermind.io/
Are you the one?
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager who will support various teams & projects at Nethermind. Work alongside some of the greatest minds in the blockchain ecosystem and build the future of Ethereum together with us!
If you never stop thinking about how to optimize, align, structure, adjust and improve ways of working then we are onto something.
If you have a passion for building the future of Ethereum and understand the secrets that glue the best blockchain teams and instill a high-performing team culture, then we are getting closer.
If you are comfortable understanding the full picture of projects from multiple angles and working with numerous engineering teams at once, then we would love to talk to you!
- Manage the relationship and communication with clients and all stakeholders, ensuring projects are delivered to their satisfaction.
- Remove blockers & impediments to create a work environment where teams can grow and strive.
- Excel in transparent and direct, yet professional communication.
- Ensure project management and programming craft best practices are followed in the team.
- Facilitate project goal setting, planning, estimating, retrospectives, and backlog grooming meetings where those are needed.
- Analyze, plan, gather, elicit and develop requirements & specifications in reference to scheduled projects.
- Ensure that your project teams are engaged and consistently improving by providing a regular feedback loop.
- Manage up to ensure the relevant people are always informed about key activities and developments in teams & projects.
- Create a transparent way to follow the project updates and share reports with stakeholders.
- Lead and manage the hiring & staffing process effectively so that team’s strategic goals are met.
- Maintain and manage project financials.
- Help team with prioritizing the task backlog and lead the product roadmap initiative.
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and handle any inquiries or challenges regarding projects.
- Contribute to the company's project management best practices.
- Identify and mitigate potential risks.
- Support & integrate interns within relevant teams, and promote your projects to increase intern inflow.
- A great communicator with effective client management & conflict resolution skills.
- Be a good team player and an effective leader who is able to motivate their project team.
- Business & commercial acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies & best practices.
- Knowledge of the entire Software Development Life Cycle and software architecture.
- Understanding of blockchain architecture, Web3 ecosystem, and main products across the industry (DeFi, Security, Infra, L2s, Meta + NFTs).
- Experience mentoring, coaching, and developing rising talent in the technology field.
- Strong analytical, reporting, and budgeting skills.
- Good time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
Would be beneficial if you have:
- Managed blockchain projects, especially on the Ethereum ecosystem
- Experience of working as a developer
- Product Management experience and understanding of Ethereum Roadmap
- Comprehensive understanding of financial markets principles
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity
We are always on the lookout for talent!
If what we do excites you, but none of the current open positions match your background, we encourage you to send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our growing and active community of 2000+ developers on our Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/PaCMRFdvWT