Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world's most exciting brands, such as Papa John's, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fast-growing startup, we're on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It's the perfect time to join our team of ~400 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
Optimove is looking for a Fullstack Developer to join our team. Every developer in our team can impact the flow of technology – from introducing the smallest library to making big infrastructure changes. We welcome open-minded developers who like to share knowledge and help each other push Optimove forward to the cutting edge of today’s tech. Our team can do it all (C#, MongoDB, Redis, Google Bigquery, SQL, Docker, Google Pub/Sub, and cloud functions).
- Design & develop features and services in- C# .NET CORE ,SQL Server ,Angular
- Own your code from design to production, seeing the full picture including automation tests and deployment.
- Maintenance and rewriting of existing functionality
- Come up with innovative engineering ideas and solutions
- Sc. in computer science or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience in full-stack development
- Client -Angular framework
- Server -.NET Framework, C#, and .net Core
- Experience with MS SQL / PostgreSQL server
- Experience with Docker , Kubernetes and microservices
- Experience with PubSub
- Experience with RESTful Web API
- Deep understanding of OOP principles and design
- Experience with GCP
- Experience with Azure pipelines
- Python knowledge
- Experience with Auth0
- Experience with Snowflake