Our mission is to change the way the world works by democratizing AI for every business, and to build a great company – that everyone loves being a part of. These two goals haven’t changed since the days when Peak was little more than an idea forming in the heads of our founders Richard, Atul and Dave.
It’s an incredibly exciting time at Peak; we’re growing rapidly off the back of our $75m Series C funding round (2021), led by SoftBank, and we have very ambitious plans for the future.
We’ve launched a brand new software category, Decision Intelligence, which we want to spearhead and become the trusted, global voice of.
We’re opening up the Peak platform to more organizations, empowering businesses to now build their own Decision Intelligence solutions and applications for the very first time.
All of this means that we’re expanding our team rapidly, with huge growth plans in place. But we know that culture and success come hand in hand, so creating and protecting an amazing company culture that’s true to our values remains really important to Peak and our mission.
The purpose of this role is to drive pipeline and support our commercial efforts in India through content, brought to life at personalized events and digital marketing.
- An exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in Peak’s expansion into the Indian market, as we pioneer a brand new category of AI software: Decision Intelligence
- Gain valuable experience across different disciplines of marketing, including content marketing, social media management, demand generation, big and small events, and account based marketing (ABM)
- The opportunity to join a high-performing, fast-growing marketing team at an exciting time of expansion for the business and work closely with colleagues based in other regions of the world (UK & US)
- Help to drive new business leads and enquiries for Peak and convert these through the funnel, as part of a mission to grow market presence in India, by targeting major enterprise businesses across multiple sectors
- The chance to shape Peak’s core identity and messages for the Indian market and feed this back to our global strategy through developing skills in multiple areas
- It is an individual contributor role.
- Deliver high-value content in the format of quality events and digital marketing, based on global messaging from HQ, to engage our audience and generate pipeline
- Work closely with the Indian commercial teams to understand what marketing support they need and feed this into your plans
- Report on the results of marketing efforts & campaigns against target and update forecasts
- Shape content and collateral from HQ to educate the India market about Peak and Decision Intelligence, working closely with the global Demand Generation, Communications, and Go To Market teams
- Create a repository of high value content and collateral for prospects and customers by writing and producing blogs, whitepapers, and similar content
- Manage events agencies to produce high quality, unforgettable experiences and events
- Lead on building Peak’s brand through social media and blogging
- Ensure the Peak website and SEO is fit for purpose for India and secure content placement on relevant, third-party websites
- Create, produce, and execute all India-facing digital marketing campaigns including campaign collateral and writing, setting up and deploying email communications to drive high-quality inbound leads, and generating market awareness
- Produce high quality copy in keeping with Peak’s tone of voice and house style guidelines
- Work with pre-made design templates and create your own promotional graphics for use on social media and other digital platforms, in keeping with Peak’s brand guidelines
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activity in the India market
Open - Stay in close contact with global and regional Peakers to ensure content and brand alignment and flag any learnings and relevant observations from the Indian region
Driven - Stay constantly on the lookout for how to improve activations in-region and drive efficiency and results
Curious - Take an interest in the business, its objectives and how we can best get there by coming up with your own out-of-the-box ideas
Smart - Produce high-quality work that is great, not good, and passes our ‘tone of voice’ and brand test
Responsible - Manage your own time and projects and take ownership of our marketing efforts in India
- Fluent in the English language
- Using content as a key part of marketing campaign strategy
- Excellent English copywriting skills, with the ability to create compelling content (presentation decks, blogs, landing pages, advertorials) for a wide range of personas
- Experience in Pardot (email set up & automation) and Salesforce (reporting)
- Basic graphic design skills (Adobe PhotoShop, InDesign, Google Slides)
- Corporate social media management (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
- Experience working closely with senior management, partners, and cross-functionally within a global team
- Be familiar with relevant tech publications and websites that would be a suitable fit for advertorial and advert placement for Peak
Peak was founded in Manchester (UK) in 2015 by Richard Potter, Atul Sharma, and David Leitch. We’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Our Decision Intelligence platform provides businesses all over the world with AI-powered solutions that drive game-changing commercial outcomes.
The Peak platform connects data sets from across an organization to provide predictive insight and drive fast and effective decision making. We’re proud to call some of the world's leading companies such as Nike, PepsiCo, JSW, KFC, Molson Coors, Sika and PrettyLittleThing our customers.
In August 2021, we announced a $75m Series C funding round led by SoftBank’s Vision Fund II. We’ve grown rapidly in the last three years and now have over 300+ Peakers globally. In 2021, we proudly received our Best Companies 3-star accreditation, which recognizes extraordinary levels of employee engagement. The Sunday Times also ranked us as one of the Best 100 Companies to Work For in 2020 and 2021.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our mission at Peak is to help businesses do great things with AI - we are the innovators, the disruptors and the gamechangers. Diverse and inclusive companies will drive the fourth industrial revolution - and we will lead from the front. Over the next 5 years, we need more than words to create a stronger company and a fairer society, which is why Peak are committed to not only creating an amazing place to work, but a diverse and inclusive one too.
We want to create awesome teams and leadership, where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and their ideas to solve the complex problems for the companies and the communities we serve.
We believe diversity is key to making our business unique. As an accessible employer, we recognise and embrace the diversity on offer throughout our teams, providing a platform for all employees, and ultimately the business, to reach its full potential. The benefits of diversity and equality cannot be fully achieved without creating an inclusive environment. This includes colleagues who are disabled.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer meaning we have been certified by the government as actively taking steps to attract, recruit and retain disabled workers. We understand that some disabled colleagues will need adjustments to help them perform to the best of their ability so if you do need any reasonable adjustments then please let us know.