Our mission is to change the way the world works by democratizing AI for every business, and to build a great company – that everyone loves being a part of. These two goals haven’t changed since the days when Peak was little more than an idea forming in the heads of our founders Richard, Atul and Dave.
It’s an incredibly exciting time at Peak; we’re growing rapidly off the back of our $75m Series C funding round (2021), led by SoftBank, and we have very ambitious plans for the future.
We’ve launched a brand new software category, Decision Intelligence, which we want to spearhead and become the trusted, global voice of.
We’re opening up the Peak platform to more organizations, empowering businesses to now build their own Decision Intelligence solutions and applications for the very first time.
All of this means that we’re expanding our team rapidly, with huge growth plans in place. But we know that culture and success come hand in hand, so creating and protecting an amazing company culture that’s true to our values remains really important to Peak and our mission.
In this role in particular, you’ll have the opportunity to establish Peak as the market leader in Decision Intelligence in the USA. As Senior Demand Generation Manager you will play a vital role in the globalization of the business and Decision Intelligence as a category.
To help grow Peak’s presence in the USA, drive pipeline and revenue for the business, and cement a best-in-class regional team.
- An exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in Peak’s expansion into the US market, as we pioneer a brand new category of AI software: Decision Intelligence
- This person will report to the Head of Growth and work closely with the US VP Sales and SDR team, implementing cutting edge demand generation methods, supported by a global team in the UK and some of the hottest tools on the market
- The opportunity to join a high-performing, fast-growing marketing team at an exciting time of expansion for the business and work closely with colleagues across the globe (UK & India)
- Help to drive new business leads and enquiries for Peak and convert these through the funnel, as part of a mission to grow market presence in the US, by targeting major enterprise businesses across multiple sectors
- The chance to shape Peak’s core identity and messages for the US market and feed this back to our global strategy
- Drive and report on US pipeline and revenue, using both one-to-many and target account (ABM) approaches
- Architect demand generation campaigns by matching which channels to share which messaging and content in order to reach particular audiences, and then project manage this through from strategy to execution
- Be responsible for multi-channel, integrated campaign management for a particular product stack, while also being accountable for regionalizing activation across all product stacks for the US
- Manage the budget and strategy of Peak’s US advertising plans and take this through to execution for other digital marketing efforts such as email campaigns, content syndication, and thought leadership.
- Work with the US Events Manager and global shared resources team to deliver month-on-month results - increasing high-value leads, reducing acquisition cost, and optimizing return on spend to drive pipeline and revenue.
- Develop, execute, and scale a successful digital inbound strategy, employing different tactics for different content and channels, engaging audiences from awareness through to purchase
- Put together proposals for how much budget you need, how it will be spent, and then manage approved budget responsibly
- You will also be encouraged to “Think Bigger” as we are always looking for areas to accelerate and invest more in to scale and grow quicker as a business - so an iterative mindset is a must.
- Build and maintain a close relationship with the Sales Development, Sales, and Partner teams and a full understanding of the Peak sales process, using this knowledge to regularly iterate and improve Peak’s campaigns.
- Constantly monitor US marketing-sourced leads, ensuring they are scored, followed up on and nurtured in line with Peak’s sales process
- Maintain a knowledge of industry best practices and innovative techniques to consistently test, report on, iterate, and improve digital campaign performance - aiming to increase the volume of ICP leads, reduce acquisition costs, improve return on investment, and improve conversion rates.
- Open - Shares success and learnings with the Peak team, is not afraid to have tough conversations, and is an effective, collaborative team player.
- Driven – Believes in being ‘great’ not ‘good’ and shows resilience in overcoming any challenges.
- Curious - Isn’t afraid to ask questions and will challenge the status quo by trying new things and learning quickly from what does and doesn’t work.
- Smart – Tackles marketing challenges creatively like a puzzle to be solved.
- Responsible - Delivers real results, is numbers-driven, and is great at demonstrating value. The team can rely on you to get stuff done.
- Has proven experience working in lead acquisition and marketing campaign roles within a software/SaaS company selling to enterprise customers within the US.
- Excellent English copywriting skills, with the ability to create compelling content (presentation decks, blogs, landing pages, advertorials) for a wide range of personas
- Experience in Pardot (email set up & automation) and Salesforce (reporting)
- Basic graphic design skills (Adobe PhotoShop, InDesign, Google Slides)
- Experience setting up Wordpress landing pages from templates.
- Experience managing digital lead generative activities through third parties such as publications, review boards like G2, or analysts such as cost per lead, content syndication, advertising, sponsored reports or content, advertorials, and sponsored user group or forum engagements.
- Experience working closely with and presenting reports and ideas to senior management, partners, and cross-functionally within a global team
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems (Pardot experience preferred); events management platforms (IDLoom preferred) and other marketing automation tools including HotJar
- Demonstrated experience running ABM campaigns and planning hyper-targeted advertising toward enterprise audiences.
- Competitive compensation package (Salary $120k-$140k DOE + share options and great benefits)
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 with service, plus eight flexible Federal days.
- 401(k) contributions.
- Enhanced healthcare insurance for you, your spouse and your children.
- Short and long term disability cover.
- Share options for everyone.
- Family leave benefits, including a world class maternity pay package.
- Hybrid working model.
- Opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for one month of the year, after one year’s service.
- Headspace and Spill app subscriptions to support your mental health and wellbeing.
- Opportunity to spend one day volunteering.
- Travel to Peak’s clubhouses around the world.
- Subsidised gym membership.
Peak was founded in Manchester (UK) in 2015 by Richard Potter, Atul Sharma, and David Leitch. We’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Our Decision Intelligence platform provides businesses all over the world with AI-powered solutions that drive game-changing commercial outcomes.
The Peak platform connects data sets from across an organization to provide predictive insight and drive fast and effective decision making. We’re proud to call some of the world's leading companies such as Nike, PepsiCo, JSW, KFC, Molson Coors, Sika and PrettyLittleThing our customers.
In August 2021, we announced a $75m Series C funding round led by SoftBank’s Vision Fund II. We’ve grown rapidly in the last three years and now have over 300+ Peakers globally. In 2021, we proudly received our Best Companies 3-star accreditation, which recognizes extraordinary levels of employee engagement. The Sunday Times also ranked us as one of the Best 100 Companies to Work For in 2020 and 2021.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our mission at Peak is to help businesses do great things with AI - we are the innovators, the disruptors and the gamechangers. Diverse and inclusive companies will drive the fourth industrial revolution - and we will lead from the front. Over the next 5 years, we need more than words to create a stronger company and a fairer society, which is why Peak are committed to not only creating an amazing place to work, but a diverse and inclusive one too.
We want to create awesome teams and leadership, where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and their ideas to solve the complex problems for the companies and the communities we serve.
We believe diversity is key to making our business unique. As an accessible employer, we recognise and embrace the diversity on offer throughout our teams, providing a platform for all employees, and ultimately the business, to reach its full potential. The benefits of diversity and equality cannot be fully achieved without creating an inclusive environment. This includes colleagues who are disabled.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer meaning we have been certified by the government as actively taking steps to attract, recruit and retain disabled workers. We understand that some disabled colleagues will need adjustments to help them perform to the best of their ability so if you do need any reasonable adjustments then please let us know.