Our mission is to change the way the world works by democratizing AI for every business, and to build a great company – that everyone loves being a part of. These two goals haven’t changed since the days when Peak was little more than an idea forming in the heads of our founders Richard, Atul and Dave.
It’s an incredibly exciting time at Peak; we’re growing rapidly off the back of our $75m Series C funding round (2021), led by SoftBank, and we have very ambitious plans for the future.
Peak is an AI company that provides the platform, application and services to help businesses harness the potential of AI to grow revenues, increase profits and efficiencies.
All of this means that we’re expanding our team, with huge growth plans in place. But we know that culture and success come hand in hand, so creating and protecting an amazing company culture that’s true to our values remains really important to Peak and our mission.
In this role in particular, you’ll have the opportunity to establish Peak as a market-leading AI platform in the UK and EMEA. As Senior Demand Generation Manager you will play a vital role in Peak’s growth journey.
To help grow Peak’s presence in the UK and EMEA, drive pipeline and revenue for the business, and cement a best-in-class regional team.
- An exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in Peak’s continued growth in the UK and expansion into EMEA, as we pioneer a brand new category of AI software: Decision Intelligence
- This person will report to the Head of Growth and work closely with the UK VP Sales and SDR team, implementing cutting edge demand generation methods for global campaigns, supported by a global team and some of the hottest tools on the market
- The opportunity to join a high-performing, fast-growing marketing team at an exciting time of expansion for the business and work closely with colleagues across the globe (USA & India)
- Help to drive new business leads and enquiries for Peak and convert these through the funnel, as part of a mission to grow market presence in EMEA, by targeting major enterprise businesses across multiple sectors
- The chance to shape Peak’s core identity and messages for the EMEA market and feed this back to our global strategy
- Architect demand generation campaigns by matching which channels to share which messaging and content in order to reach particular audiences, and then project manage this through from strategy to execution
- Be responsible for multi-channel, integrated campaign management for a particular product stack, while also being accountable for regionalizing activation across all product stacks for the UK
- Manage EMEA demand generation (digital and events) budget and strategy, and the EMEA demand generation team
- Put together proposals for how much budget you need, how it will be spent, and then manage approved budget responsibly
- Drive and report on EMEA pipeline and revenue, using both one-to-many and target account (ABM) approaches
- Work with the EMEA Events Manager and global shared resources team to deliver month-on-month results - increasing high-value leads, reducing acquisition cost, and optimizing return on spend to drive pipeline and revenue.
- Develop, execute, and scale a successful digital inbound strategy, employing different tactics for different content and channels, including email, content syndication, and webinars to engage audiences from awareness through to purchase
- You will also be encouraged to “Think Bigger” as we are always looking for areas to accelerate and invest more in to scale and grow quicker as a business - so an iterative mindset is a must.
- Build and maintain a close relationship with the Sales Development, Sales, and Partner teams and a full understanding of the Peak sales process, using this knowledge to regularly iterate and improve Peak’s campaigns.
- Constantly monitor EMEA marketing-sourced leads, ensuring they are scored, followed up on and nurtured in line with Peak’s sales process
- Maintain a knowledge of industry best practices and innovative techniques to consistently test, report on, iterate, and improve digital campaign performance - aiming to increase the volume of ICP leads, reduce acquisition costs, improve return on investment, and improve conversion rates.
- Open - Shares success and learnings with the Peak team, is not afraid to have tough conversations, and is an effective, collaborative team player.
- Driven – Believes in being ‘great’ not ‘good’ and shows resilience in overcoming any challenges.
- Curious - Isn’t afraid to ask questions and will challenge the status quo by trying new things and learning quickly from what does and doesn’t work.
- Smart – Tackles marketing challenges creatively like a puzzle to be solved.
- Responsible - Delivers real results, is numbers-driven, and is great at demonstrating value. The team can rely on you to get stuff done.
- Has proven experience working in lead acquisition and marketing campaign roles within a software/SaaS company selling to enterprise customers within the UK and preferably EMEA.
- Excellent English copywriting skills, with the ability to create compelling content (presentation decks, blogs, landing pages, advertorials) for a wide range of personas
- Experience in Pardot (email set up & automation) and Salesforce (reporting)
- Experience setting up Wordpress landing pages from templates.
- Experience managing digital lead generative activities through third parties such as publications, review boards like G2, or analysts such as cost per lead, content syndication, advertising, sponsored reports or content, advertorials, and sponsored user group or forum engagements.
- Experience working closely with and presenting reports and ideas to senior management, partners, and cross-functionally within a global team
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems (Pardot experience preferred); events management platforms (IDLoom preferred) and other marketing automation tools including HotJar
- Demonstrated experience running ABM campaigns and planning hyper-targeted advertising toward enterprise audiences; Ideally some experience with ABM tools like 6Sense or Demandbase
- Competitive compensation package.
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 with service, plus eight flexible bank holidays.
- Share options for everyone, when we win, we all win.
- Family leave benefits, including a world class maternity pay package.
- Hybrid working model and flexible hours with work life balance in mind.
- Opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for one month of the year, after one year’s service.
- Opportunity to spend one day volunteering.
- Headspace and Spill app subscriptions to support your mental health and wellbeing.
- Direct access to a GP as well as mental health support including counselling, through WeCare, for your partner and children.
- Subsidised gym membership, Peak run club and online yoga, boxing and HIIT classes.
- Regular company and team days along with social activities.
- Cycle to work initiative and public transport season ticket loans.
- Travel to Peak’s clubhouses around the world.
Founded in Manchester and Jaipur in 2015 by Richard Potter, David Leitch and Atul Sharma, Peak is on a mission to change the way the world works.
Our vision is to democratize AI for all businesses, putting AI at the heart of commercial decision-making to amplify competitive advantage - but AI needs to be outcomes-focussed. We partner with you wherever you are on your journey to accelerate your AI capability. To do this, we’ve built a first-of-its-kind enterprise AI platform, powering some of the world’s smartest companies to drive growth, increase profitability and improve efficiencies and sustainability. The time for AI is now, but for many businesses the biggest barrier is knowing how to get started.
That’s why Peak is here.
Peak unites engineers, data science teams and commercial decision makers on a single platform, to deliver value across a business and transform how business decisions are made. Looking to find out more about the Peak platform, and some of the ways we can help your business optimize processes across your entire value chain with our applications? Get in touch to arrange a demo for your business or to set up a call with our expert term. We’ll talk you through what’s possible, with no hard sell.
Game changing AI is here.
In 2021 & 2022, we proudly received our Best Companies 3-star accreditation, which recognizes extraordinary levels of employee engagement. Best Companies also ranked us as one of the Best 100 Companies to Work For in 2020, 2021 and 2022.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our mission at Peak is to help businesses do great things with AI - we are the innovators, the disruptors and the gamechangers. Diverse and inclusive companies will drive the fourth industrial revolution - and we will lead from the front. Over the next 5 years, we need more than words to create a stronger company and a fairer society, which is why Peak are committed to not only creating an amazing place to work, but a diverse and inclusive one too.
We want to create awesome teams and leadership, where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and their ideas to solve the complex problems for the companies and the communities we serve.
We believe diversity is key to making our business unique. As an accessible employer, we recognise and embrace the diversity on offer throughout our teams, providing a platform for all employees, and ultimately the business, to reach its full potential. The benefits of diversity and equality cannot be fully achieved without creating an inclusive environment. This includes colleagues who are disabled.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer meaning we have been certified by the government as actively taking steps to attract, recruit and retain disabled workers. We understand that some disabled colleagues will need adjustments to help them perform to the best of their ability so if you do need any reasonable adjustments then please let us know.