- Reporting to VP Marketing NA
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Skills – Events, Marketing automation, Campaign creation & execution
- Experience – 5-7+ years in Marketing with proven track record for flawless events, impactful multi channel campaigns and results that speak for themselves
Who we are:
At Preservica, we believe the world’s cultural, social and political memory is at risk, and it’s our mission to protect it. Working with organizations of all types and sizes around the globe, we are trusted to safeguard and provide access to all formats of digital content - from unique historical collections to critical records.
Our award-winning SaaS software is relied upon by a rapidly growing community of over 1,000 organizations, with a wide range of users from academic institutions such as Yale and Notre Dame, to iconic cultural institutions such as; Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), Public Sector agencies from city, county, state and federal levels and Corporations.
We are poised for further significant growth following the successful launch of a freemium version of our software (www.starter.preservica.com) and an upcoming launch this spring of a new exciting product that will be the first of its kind.
We are working hard to help archivists, record managers and librarians succeed in serving their communities - we want to do more which is why we need you.
In this role you will help develop, execute, and monitor marketing programs across a variety of channels globally. This role is a mid-level marketing position with lots of growth potential. In this role, you will help to implement existing marketing plans and work closely with the VP Marketing, Product teams and other marketing Teammates such as digital and partner marketeers.
What you will be doing:
This is generalist demand generation role. You will manage growing awareness of Preservica and Digital Preservation on our channels. You will also plan and execute events globally including webinars, conferences, and user groups. You will also be a power user in Pardot, our Marketing Automation platform to send emails, create nurture campaigns and analyze our audience engagement with teammates.
What you need:
- Proven track record running multiple, multi-touch marketing campaigns and events
- Proven experience creating and analyzing campaigns with Pardot or similar marketing automation tool
- Experience testing and analyzing tactics to improve campaign results
- 5-7+ years of experience in Marketing
- BA or equivalent
- Takes initiative.
- High energy and drive.
- Focused on delivering results.
- Tech savvy and learns quickly.
- Highly organized & pragmatic.
• Attractive salary & company bonus. • Negotiable and flexible working hours. • Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. • Flexible and open vacation. • Work from home • A great place to grow and learn with a whip-smart Marketing team who enjoy collaboration.
Preservica are an equal opportunities employer.