Microsoft Full Stack Azure M365 Developer
Abingdon / Remote (UK)
Are you a Microsoft Full Stack developer—proficient in .NET, Azure, familer with M365 development? Do you love building best-in-class software at an enterprise-scale? Does getting in on the ground floor of a new software project interest you? Are you ready to make your mark on future-proofed software?
Projects at Preservica are at the bleeding edge of commercial software solutions—addressing the need for smart digital preservation technology—and our award-winning software is used by leading businesses, archives, libraries, museums, and government organisations across the globe.
We are world leaders and proud of our achievements—but to stay ahead we need the brightest and most talented commercial and technical innovators to join our development team and right now we are looking for solid Full Stack Microsoft/.NET/Azure/M365 Software Engineers.
Our Software Engineers, regardless of the stack, are responsible for the full software development lifecycle; writing well designed, testable and maintainable efficient code.
Our engineering team consists of 6, made up of software engineers, QA and DevOps.
Your work will include:
- Analysis work to determine operational feasibility.
- Maintaining Preservica and industry standards and project plans
- Integrating software components into fully functioning software systems
- Developing verification plans – adhering to quality assurance procedures
- Performing Peer code reviews.
As an improving and creative .NET developer, you will be part of a team that is responsible for building Preservica’s Microsoft integration capabilities starting with a truly ground-breaking integration with Microsoft 365.
At Preservica it’s not just about writing code—it’s about working with a team to deliver value to our ever-expanding customer base.
Our offices are in Abingdon, but this role can be either office-based or worked remotely in the UK.
What we’d like to see:
We are flexible with requirements and are not expecting you to tick every box, but we would like to see some of the following:
Solid engineering experience including some of the following:
- Degree level education in an engineering/software/system related subject or equivalent through relevant training and/or experience.
- 3+ years of experience in .NET/MS365 software product development
- Proven experience with Azure-based development (Azure active directory, Cosmos database, Azure functions)
- Sound coding skills with .NET 6, C#, Typescript, React.js
- Strong understanding with message-driven architectures using Mass Transit and Azure Service Bus
- Experience with Linux-based development and deployment tools
- Well developed skills in object-oriented design and SOLID principles
- Good knowledge of unit testing using XUnit.net, Moq, JEST or similar tools
- Familiar with user story driven development in an Agile environment (scrum, Kanban)
- Familiarity with common Agile development practices.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
What’s in it for you:
We also offer great prospects in a fast-growing market sector. From improving your technical abilities to developing leadership skills, we can offer tailored career development based on your aspirations. This is supported by our focus on personal development and training—all our staff have an annual training allowance, which can be used to learn new technologies, develop soft skills, or earn recognised professional qualifications.
- 22 days holiday (+ 3.5 discretionary days at Christmas) + Bank Holidays
- You can carry 5 days holiday over to next year
- 6% Pension Contribution into a defined pension plan held with Scottish Widows
- Company Bonus Scheme, dependent on company performance
- Private medical
- Salary sacrifice schemes