At A Glance
Us: Fast growing scaleup of 130+ people based remotely in the UK with a large proportion of its revenue from US based customers, which is setting up on the ground operations in NY. YC alumni (summer 2019). We’re on a mission to revolutionize how the world learns about people, so people can revolutionize the world.🚀
You: A highly experienced, New York-based salesperson with a consultative sales approach and a successful track record of onboarding and growing strategic or enterprise customers.
Prolific is looking for a Strategic Account Executive based in New York to drive customer adoption and growth. You will work in a small cross-functional pod alongside Solutions Engineers, Customer Success Managers and Growth and Customer Marketing, and lead their efforts to land and expand in a defined list of our AI training customers in the US. This is a huge opportunity to make an impact on a key company objective within a well-funded scale-up, driving growth in our fastest-growing market, where we are well positioned to add incredible value to frontier model creators.
What you'll be doing
- Lead a cross-functional team responsible for promoting growth within a defined list of US strategic accounts. As a team, you will drive value for these clients by promoting adoption and usage, identifying and closing upsell and cross-sell opportunities and retaining and committing existing usage
- Strategic account planning and development that leads to consistent target attainment, pipeline generation, forecast accuracy and outstanding customer satisfaction
- Securing and nurturing US customer relationships at all levels of client teams from end users to key business decision makers
- Drive alignment between Prolific and our US strategic customers, advocating for their needs and managing complex cross functional initiatives to continuously deliver on them
What you’ll bring
- Significant software sales experience with specific experience of successfully negotiating contracts of +$1m
- The ability to manage complex sales cycles with highly technical contacts in the US
- Experience working with usage based commercial models in a land and expand motion
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to engage at all levels across a global business
- Exceptional collaborator, highly creative and resourceful
- Thrives in a scale up environment, operating with experimental and growth principles in mind
Even better if you have
- Experience selling an AI product or solution
What you’ll get
⚖️ Work-Life Balance: We’re all looking to strike the right work-life balance, and as a remote-first company you’re able to work flexibly from home or our co-working space in New York City. We also offer a substantial vacation package in addition to federal holidays, which you can switch to any day of your choosing.
🏡 Family Life: We offer generous maternity, paternity and shared parental leave. Need to pick your child up from school? No problem. Our flexible working gives you the childcare flexibility you need.
🧘 Wellbeing: We care deeply about our employees well-being, that’s why we offer Healthcare/Medical Insurance including Vision and Dental, 401(k) plan and a taxable monthly stipend of $150 in order for you to improve your wellness and remote experience. We want you to have a happy and healthy environment, so we offer a $1000 home office budget, along with an Apple laptop when you start, plus a $200 yearly top up.
📚 Learn & Grow: Development is important to us, and we want to give all our employees the opportunity to learn. There are many personal growth and career progression opportunities available at Prolific, as well as mentoring. We also offer a $1000 early budget for education, growth and training for you to use at your discretion.
💙 Culture: We’re a friendly bunch here at Prolific; open, transparent and inclusive. Although we’re a remote first company, we still love to hang out with each other! We run collaborative virtual company-wide meets up and team socials (both virtually and in-person). Alongside this, we offer a yearly budget for discretionary team meet-ups so you can cover travel, food and accommodation. As a business we’re also committed to carbon offsetting; each month we donate money in your name to plant trees 🌳 and being remote we’re doing our bit to offset travel too.
Our Interview Process
Talent Call - You'll meet with one of our Talent team and have an exploratory call about the role requirements, life at Prolific, as well as your background and aspirations.
Hiring Manager Interview - You'll interview with two members of the team, one of which will be the hiring manager. You'll have the opportunity to ask about the company and the role, and we'll ask you questions about your experiences and goals.
Panel Interview - We'll hold a panel interview that evaluates skills required for the role. You'll meet with more of our team and may be asked to complete a presentation or task. You'll be compensated with a $50 voucher 💰 for completing the task because we know your time is valuable!
Final Interview - We will deep dive into your past experiences, goals, motivations, and skills all aligned to our Prolific Principles. You'll speak with two to three members of the team and - as always - have an opportunity to ask questions about the role and company.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Monitoring
Prolific is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace. We welcome all applications, and consider them without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, sex, marital status or disability. We are committed to ensuring a fair recruitment process, it's essential to our success.
By submitting your application, you agree that Prolific may collect your personal data for recruiting and global organisation planning. Prolific's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Prolific may process, where Prolific may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Prolific use of your personal information.