About the job
We are looking for a motivated and driven Sales Development Representative to join us on the French market. Our SDRs work hand in hand with Account Executives to generate leads and build customer pipelines. We are looking for passionate people in technology and data.
Your mission will be:
- Generate meetings by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market our solution to potential customers
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments
- Understand the Data Observability and the modern data stack enough to provide a high level introduction
- Leverage taught sales techniques to maximize customer interactions (BANT)
- Log, track, and maintain outbound activity
- Work closely with AEs
- Attend sales meetings, vendor training, and local trade shows to keep current with technology
- University degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone to get Sifflet out there
- You are convinced by the impact that data quality issues have on businesses
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, things change regularly and we adapt quickly to it
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
We are building the world’s best data observability platform to help companies excel at data-driven decision-making. Today half of a data team’s time is spent troubleshooting data quality issues, Sifflet is putting an end to that. Our solution allows data engineers and data consumers to visualize how data flows between their services, define data quality checks, and quickly find the root cause of any data anomaly. Companies such as Datadog and New Relic have improved the productivity of infrastructure teams tenfold. Our goal is to bring the same benefits to data teams. In a few years, every data-driven company will be using a data observability solution, and we want to be the best solution on the market (and of course, we have plans to go well beyond simple “data observability”). We are backed by tier-1 investors and work with customers all across the globe. Our number of clients is growing steadily, and we need to expand our team!
Are we the company you’re looking for?
- We have office in Paris, we trust you to manage hybrid work
- Salary range: from 56 to 80 kEUR OTE depending on experience — commission is uncapped!
- As Sifflet’s success is also yours, we’ll give you an equity grant
- We have experts on many topics, so there’s always someone to help. We also have weekly tech talks where everyone can discuss a cool project or technology
- We are a group of passionate and ambitious people. We value ownership, commitment, and teamwork
- We firmly believe in fostering a culture where each person feels valued and included. We recognize the importance of diverse experiences and backgrounds in strengthening not just our company, but also the richness of our workplace culture. We consider all applicants for employment, assuring them of equal opportunity without any bias towards age, color, familial status, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disabilities, sex (inclusive of pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
- We’re building a genuinely great product and think you’ll love the team!