About the job
We are looking for a highly skilled and proactive business builder to join our Solution Engineering team to cover the EMEA market.
You have a positive outlook, embracing change and driven by success. Day to day you will be involved in a fast-paced start-up environment, working across different teams and supporting our highest-profile deals from a technical and strategic standpoint. We expect you to provide pre/post-sales solution engineering expertise, be an SME to our clients/prospects, and be capable of pushing boundaries to make them successful in their data journey.
- Help current and prospective customers understand the value proposition of Sifflet.
- Collaborate with Sifflet Product & Engineering teams to provide product feedback driving innovation, and best-in-class support to current and prospective customers.
- Assist the rest of the Sales team in finding new prospects and work on the full pre/post-sales cycles.
- You are obsessed by the success of our clients, natural at sales and excited by technical challenges.
- 3+ years of Sales/Sales Engineering experience in Data (and possibly Infrastructure).
- Passionate about technology and data.
- Ability to communicate effectively with C-level, Data Practitioners (Data Engineers, Data Analysts, Data Scientists, etc.) and internally with Software and Product development teams.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Modern Data Stack tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, things change regularly and we adapt quickly to it
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and adapt to client timezone constraints.
- Existing customer relationships
- Proficiency in another European language.
- Coding in high-level programming languages (such as Java, Python)
- Proven certifications for Modern Data Stack tools and hyperscalers.
We are building the world’s best data observability platform to help companies excel at data-driven decision-making. Today half of a data team’s time is spent troubleshooting data quality issues, Sifflet is putting an end to that. Our solution allows data engineers and data consumers to visualize how data flows between their services, define data quality checks, and quickly find the root cause of any data anomaly. Companies such as Datadog and New Relic have improved the productivity of infrastructure teams tenfold. Our goal is to bring the same benefits to data teams. In a few years, every data-driven company will be using a data observability solution, and we want to be the best solution on the market (and of course, we have plans to go well beyond simple “data observability”). We are backed by tier-1 investors and work with customers all across the globe. Our number of clients is growing steadily, and we need to expand our team!
Are we the company you’re looking for?
- We have office in Paris, we trust you to manage hybrid work
- Salary range, depending on experience: from 55 to 80 kEUR + bonus on company target
- As Sifflet’s success is also yours, we’ll give you an equity grant
- We have experts on many topics, so there’s always someone to help. We also have weekly tech talks where everyone can discuss a cool project or technology
- We are a group of passionate and ambitious people. We value ownership, commitment, and teamwork
- We firmly believe in fostering a culture where each person feels valued and included. We recognize the importance of diverse experiences and backgrounds in strengthening not just our company, but also the richness of our workplace culture. We consider all applicants for employment, assuring them of equal opportunity without any bias towards age, color, familial status, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disabilities, sex (inclusive of pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
- We’re building a genuinely great product and think you’ll love the team!