We are looking for an innovative Digital Content Executive to lead the continuous improvement and evolution of Speechmatics’ digital content and social media outreach.
You’ll help build stories that tell the human side of speech recognition, data insights and our product developments. You’ll bring complex, technical topics to life through skilled storytelling, and decide on the best route to your audience (social media, blogs, events etc). You’ll be working directly with our subject matter experts – Sales Engineering, Machine Learning and Product – to bring complex, technical stories to life. You’ll learn to be an SEO wizard, helping us to exploit key words for maximum impact.
Speechmatics’ has an incredible product; you’ll help us to ‘break the beige’ with your engaging content positioned excellently through the right channel. This is a chance for you to help Speechmatics build awareness as part of an industry leading marketing team.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll co-develop and implement our cross-platform content strategy, this includes social media channels, website and blogs to drive engaging and inspiring content.
- Partner with our VP, Marketing and Head of Brand to develop a content strategy that is aligned with marketing short-term and long-term goals.
- You’ll create a best-in-class annual editorial calendar for social and digital channels, to ensure always- on content approach.
- You’ll help us stand out (as experts in our space) delivering informative and engaging photographic and videography content for the website and social channels from conception through to implementation.
- Write, edit and proofread content to be published on social and digital channels
- Day to day, you’ll manage our website and social media channels content, layout and functionality and ensuring all customer comments and questions are answered on social media.
- This is an exciting chance to work with bleeding edge technology, and lead Speechmatics’ connection with our key audiences.
Who we are looking for:
- Eye for detail; exceptional proof reading and editorial skills, including content generation
- Speak human, not jargon; the ability to consolidate technical material and convey in a manner that is easy to digest for key audiences
- Creative & passionate with some experience in developing content for varied audiences across digital and social.
- Some experience of social media management and creating content across a range of platforms
- Knowledge or desire to learn about SEO and web traffic metrics would be advantageous.
- A natural self starter; we’re happy to develop, but we need someone who can take the skills learnt and run.
What we can offer you:
Speechmatics is a collective team of ambitious, problem solvers and thought-leaders paving the way for inclusion in speech recognition technology 🗣🎙.
No matter what stage of your career you're at - from paid internships and first-job opportunities through to management and senior positions - we'll support you with the training and development 🏋️ needed to reach your career aspirations with us. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for you to get involved and collaborate with those around you to deliver your best work 📈.
When you become part of the Speechmatics Team we work hard to make sure you do your best work with us 💪, while also having a good time doing it 😆. With our Focus Fridays you get an undisturbed day of focus 🧘♀️, offset with Together Tuesdays when we have our team meetings 👫.
We offer incredibly flexible working 🤸, regular company lunches, and birthday celebrations🎉. But that's not all. We've spoken to our teams to find out what they want. From Private Medical 🏥 and Dental 🦷 for you and your family, through to global working opportunities 🌎, a generous holiday allowance 🏝 and pension/401K matching , we want to make sure our employees and their families are looked after. Every employee will receive a working from home allowance for tech or home office equipment (on top of your choice of laptop/ Mac, screen and accessories of course) 🧑💻!
We support people to work wherever they work best. But we also understand the importance of coming together to collaborate, socialise and build relationships. Individuals and teams are free to decide what works for them.
Who we are:
Speechmatics exists to understand every voice. We have built the most accurate and inclusive speech-to-text API engine available 🗣🎙, which is now working with an amazing mix of global companies 🌎. Our technology can integrate into our customers stack irrespective of their industry or use case – making it the go-to solution to harness useful information from speech. We have recently raised $62 million at Series B and continue to grow positively 🌻.
Joining us means working with some of the smartest minds around the world 🤯, focused on cutting-edge projects and deploying the latest techniques to disrupt the market. We believe in putting people first 🥰; we’ll do all we can to help you develop your skills and give you the tools you need to thrive 📈. We support people to work wherever they work best and also understand the importance of coming together to collaborate, socialise and build relationships 🙌.
This is only the beginning; we’re looking for amazing people like you to continue our journey… 🚀
At Speechmatics, our mission has always been to ‘Understand Every Voice’.
We believe that recruiting talent with diverse experiences, perspectives and backgrounds encourages people to think differently and be more creative.
We welcome difference whether it’s gender, gender identity or expression, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, national origin, veteran status, or pregnancy and maternity status; so please be yourself!
For more information on us, please visit our website and follow Speechmatics on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.