Hi! It’s SplitMetrics, we are the official Apple partner and develop products that are used by clients like Google, Uber, Sega, Rovio, and thousands more in the US, Europe, and Asia.
We are looking for an ASO Team Lead to join us.
Agency? Yes, and we are proud of it!
A few points that will make you dream of working with our great team:
- We work in close collaboration with our products SplitMetrics & SearchAdsHQ which are a source of unique knowledge and insights (benchmarks, trends, AB tests, etc.), which cannot be found in the public domain and give us an advantage over competitors.
- Among our clients, you’ll find companies such as Prequel, Babbel, FXPro, Zeptolab, Instasize, Freeletics, Glovo. We work with budgets up to millions and cooperate with clients for no less 10-12 months. These points prove our careful and dedicated approach to our clients' projects. We know how to achieve high performance and will gladly share it with you.
- We regularly invite outside experts to share experience, participate in internal webinars and create a network. Moreover, we have an internal wiki that we are proud of as we have already accumulated a large amount of information (cases, insights, strategies, lessons learned, SOP, etc.)
- And people, of course, our people ❤️ We always take care of our employees and make sure that the load on tasks is healthy and feasible and corresponds to the capacity of each ASO manager.
What you will do at SplitMetrics:
— Lead ASO team of 5 specialists at the moment.
— Deliver ASO/Organic Growth/Design service to our Clients with top satisfaction.
— Develop ASO strategies based on analysis of a niche, competitors, and a corporate base of experiments.
— Analyze the team's effectiveness, identify bottlenecks and develop an action plan to solve challenges.
— Develop ASO team business processes.
— Prioritize tasks and be able to fulfill service demands: clients, internal requests, org questions.
— Hire and mentor ASO team members, participate in hiring and assess the performance of new hires.
— Support in presale communication with clients.
— Increase ASO expertise of the team and become a cutting-edge specialist.
What we expect from you:
— At least 3 years of work experience in ASO with examples of cases and successful app scaling worldwide.
— Strong people management skills: establishing effective processes, running one-on-ones, resolving conflicts, creating career development plans, coaching and tracking performance.
— English from Upper-Intermediate.
— Good knowledge and understanding of how to build an effective ASO process: improve speed and quality of services.
— Data-driven mindset with excellent reporting skills.
— Enhanced knowledge of market insights tools like AppTweak, AppMagic, or Sensor Tower.
— Experience in communicating with clients is an advantage.
What is there for you?
- A corporate culture where your opinion weighs.
- Professional and supportive team.
- Inspiring leadership team.
- Constant improvement work approach.
- All tools needed for your efficiency.
- 20 working days of vacation per year + 5 days off.
- Medical insurance/coverage of medical expenses + paid sick leaves.
- Flexible working hours, remote-first working environment.
- Relocation program.
All SplitMetrics people strive to be high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity, and effectiveness. At the same time, we stay human and laugh at ourselves. We stand to attract exceptional people who have ‘’that extra something’’ and really enjoy what they do.
Are you ready to jump on board with us?