Hi! It’s SplitMetrics, we are the official Apple partner and develop products that are used by clients like Google, Uber, Sega, Rovio, and thousands more in the US, Europe, and Asia.
We are searching for an experienced HR Director who will manage and grow the team of motivated professionals and help the company become the #1 market leader.
Who we are
We are an international IT company building platforms and an in-house agency for mobile app businesses, ambitious to call our solutions the best on the market. Official Apple Search Ads partner.
We invest in our employees' education and professional growth. We are flexible and international; thus we provide an opportunity to:
- highly competitive conditions and participation in business decision-making
- work remotely from any country all around the world or from offices
- take part in our relocation program and explore new life opportunities
- attend top industry conferences worldwide
Our cultural code
We believe that any company and technology is all about the people behind it. We created a community of like-minded, open-minded, vibrant personalities who are genuinely passionate about their job AND supportive and careful about the people around. We believe that a perfect HR director shares our values.
How does our perfect candidate look like:
We need a person who will accept, maintain our cultural code, and grow the team exponentially (х2-2,5) finding not just the candidates but the real gems and amazing personalities all over the world.
We are searching for a true professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR departments. Strong management, leadership, and strategic mindset are a must.
Your goal will be to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and aligned with all the business objectives.
- Proven experience of 5+ years as HR Director / Head of HR in mid-size international companies
- Proven experience in scaling mid-size international business
- Ability to think strategically, as well as manage the day-to-day nuts successfully
- Extensive experience in organizational design, building an HR function
- Proven success in hiring, motivating, and retaining high-performing employees
- Business acumen combined with an emphasis on the human factor;
- Data-driven and resourceful problem-solver
- Fluent in English and Russian (Upper-Intermediate/Advanced)
- Design and implement HR strategy for attracting talent globally and retaining SplitMetrics employees to ensure the achievement of business goals and successful company growth.
- Build, develop and permanently improve HR processes, taking into account new challenges, such as the growth and restructuring of the team, remote work, and multicultural environment.
- Take part in business travels, conferences and team building events all around the world
- Manage and grow the HR team (5 members working at the moment)
- Sustain our culture code - the main driver of the SplitMetrics team
- Manage the coordination of activities related to the life cycle of employees: hiring, development and promotion, relocations and layoffs, etc
- Take ownership of the HR brand and communications to make SplitMetrics recognizable and attractive in collaboration with the marketing and management team.
- Liaise with the executive team and act as an advisor for them. Take part in the business decision-making process
What is there for you?
- A corporate culture where your opinion weighs.
- Professional and supportive team.
- Inspiring leadership team.
- Constant improvement work approach.
- All tools needed for your efficiency.
- 20 working days of vacation per year + 5 days off.
- Medical insurance/coverage of medical expenses + paid sick leaves.
- Flexible working hours, remote-first working environment.
- Relocation program.
All SplitMetrics people strive to be high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity, and effectiveness. At the same time, we stay human and laugh at ourselves. We stand to attract exceptional people who have ‘’that extra something’’ and really enjoy what they do.
Are you ready to jump on board with us?