Who We Are
Spread Group is a renowned global provider of customized apparel and lifestyle products, distinguished by our commitment to made-to-order technology. Our core business model revolves around producing precisely what our customers desire, precisely when they desire it. As pioneers in this space, we combine sustainability with on-demand personalization, enabling individuals and businesses to express their unique identities through bespoke creations. Join us to be part of a global leader in the exciting world of personalized apparel and lifestyle products!
What Will Your Role Be
Our global flagship consumer brand, Spreadshirt, is planning to expand its business strongly and strengthen our customer-centric teams further. For that, we are seeking a highly motivated and result-driven Senior Promotion Manager (f/m/d) with a strong sense of ownership who can make a significant impact and propel our campaign play to the next level. As part of the commercial marketing team, you will play a pivotal role in driving the success of price and deal promotions.
This position is ideal for a seasoned professional with a proven track record in crafting and executing effective promotional strategies. Your primary focus will be optimizing promotional activities to enhance customer engagement, drive margin-effective sales, and achieve business objectives. You will collaborate closely with Pricing, Category Management, Performance Marketing, Business Analytics, and Production Planning.
What You´ll Do
- Develop and implement comprehensive promotional strategies to drive sales and meet revenue and margin targets (as well as engagement goals)
- Manage end-to-end execution of promotions, including quarterly promotion planning, conception, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting.
- Optimize promotional campaigns based on performance metrics, customer feedback, and market insights.
- Initiate and drive projects to improve promotion visibility and usability of promotions.
- Analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitor activities to identify new promotion opportunities.
- Develop and manage the testing pipeline of new promotional formats.
- Initiate and oversee A/B-tests for promotional campaign optimization.
- Build and manage a systematic repository of historical campaign data as a knowledge base for campaign planning and testing.
- Work closely with the pricing team to ensure promotions are aligned with pricing strategies and profitability goals.
- Collaborate with the category management to align promotion strategies with category specific objectives.
- Collaborate with the performance marketing team and newsletter marketing team to optimize channel-specific promotion strategies.
- Align the feasibility of promotion plans with the production planning team.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices, emerging trends, and innovative promotion techniques.
What You´ll Bring
- Proven experience (5+ years) in a promotion management role or in similar positions (e.g. pricing), preferably in e-commerce or retail.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Strong passion and in-depth knowledge of pricing strategies, promotional tactics, testing techniques, and consumer behavior.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights.
- Persistent opportunity pursuer with a results-driven mindset and with a focus on achieving measurable outcomes.
- Strategic and creative thinker with the ability to develop innovative and impactful promotion campaigns.
- Independent working style with a strong sense of ownership.
- High self-drive to continuously expand own expert knowledge to stay abreast of best-practices.
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal skills in English, additional language(s) a plus.
- Team player by heart.
Why Should You Join Us
- Flexibility & Trust: Enjoy flexible working hours and remote work options within Germany, all based on mutual trust, ensuring a healthy work-life balance that suits your needs.
- Time to Recharge: Take advantage of a generous 30 days of holiday, and relish family-friendly working policies that cherish your precious moments with loved ones.
- Transparency & Growth: Attend regular General Assemblies (GAs) to be part of our vision, knowing you contribute to a bright future. Benefit from our in-depth onboarding program and visit production sites in the Czech Republic to deepen your understanding of our operations.
- Learn & Excel: Elevate your skills with German and English language courses, interdisciplinary workshops, and training, empowering your professional growth.
- Perks That Delight: Enjoy the convenience of using our company car, and revel in a remarkable 50% discount on all our products, along with exclusive access to irresistible discount campaigns.
- Inspiring Spaces: Work in modern offices designed to inspire creativity, boasting a rooftop terrace and cozy kitchens for breaks and after-work events.
- Celebrate Success: Join our lively company events, from invigorating hiking days to unforgettable summer and Christmas parties. Relish Fridays with refreshing drinks, making every moment memorable.
- Be You & Belong: Embrace a warm and inclusive atmosphere where authenticity is celebrated, with no dress code to limit your self-expression. Bring your four-legged friends along for an uplifting work environment.
- Discover Spreadster Life: Connect with team members through our unique "Meet-a-Spreadster" program, gaining insights into our diverse world.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
You can find our data protection information for applicants here / Unsere Datenschutzhinweise für Bewerber findest Du hier: https://www.spreadgroup.com/data-protection-applicants/