Who We Are
Spread Group is a renowned global provider of customized apparel and lifestyle products, distinguished by our commitment to made-to-order technology. Our core business model revolves around producing precisely what our customers desire, precisely when they desire it. As pioneers in this space, we combine sustainability with on-demand personalization, enabling individuals and businesses to express their unique identities through bespoke creations. Join us to be part of a global leader in the exciting world of personalized apparel and lifestyle products!
As our Senior Accountant, you will take ownership of the accounting topics in the US branch (General Ledger, Accounts Payable and receivable, ACH, etc.). In addition, you will reconcile accounts and work closely with the local management but will be part of an international finance team based in Europe and will be reporting to the Group Accounting Manager in Germany. We promote flat hierarchies and provide space for the implementation of innovative ideas. You’ll be working with a highly motivated diverse team and see the impact of your work from day one.
Sounds interesting? We’re looking forward to receiving your application!
What You´ll Do
- Prepare daily and monthly journal entries.
- Reconcile bank accounts and assign general ledger accounts daily.
- Post accounts payable invoices.
- Prepare and post intercompany invoices.
- Receive checks and make deposits weekly.
- Check the run of processes for the accounts payable weekly.
- Approve checks, bank wire, ACH payments online, and vendor invoices and payments in collaboration with the Group Accounting Manager in Europe.
- Post inventory, customer shipping, and fixed asset invoices.
- Collaborate closely with the Purchasing, Warehousing, and Production teams.
- Prepare and process the filings for Nevada Business License & Property Tax.
- Assists with the company audit preparation and communication.
- Assists with the 1042-S and 1099 filings annually.
What You´ll Bring
- Ideally a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related discipline.
- Several years of practical accounting experience, preferably in a medium-sized (E-commerce) company in a finance position.
- Deep understanding of financial reporting, analysis, and internal controls.
- Willingness to travel on business to Germany once a year.
- Ability to be onsite 1-2 days/week for manual checks.
- Microsoft Dynamics D365 experience is a plus.
- Experience in working with ERP software.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
You can find our data protection information for applicants here / Unsere Datenschutzhinweise für Bewerber findest Du hier: https://www.spreadgroup.com/data-protection-applicants/