Who We Are
Spread Group is a renowned global provider of customized apparel and lifestyle products, distinguished by our commitment to made-to-order technology. Our core business model revolves around producing precisely what our customers desire, precisely when they desire it. As pioneers in this space, we combine sustainability with on-demand personalization, enabling individuals and businesses to express their unique identities through bespoke creations. Join us to be part of a global leader in the exciting world of personalized apparel and lifestyle products!
What Will Your Role Be
In order to redesign the fashion industry in a resource-saving way, we are looking for committed talents like you: Enrich our dynamic team as a Working Student in Content Management and let's develop innovative solutions together. It is a part-time position and offers the flexibility to work in our Leipzig headquarters and remotely within Germany.
As a working student in the field of content management, you will actively support us in constantly maintaining and optimizing our landing pages. You are responsible for both technical integration and monitoring and have an eye for detail.
What You´ll Do
- You carry out quality checks in our preview systems
- You support us in the creation and implementation of our discounts
What You´ll Bring
- You are studying in the field of Media and Communication Studies, Media/Business Informatics or another relevant field
- You are tech-savvy and can put yourself in the shoes of our website users
- You have an eye for detail and work in a concentrated and precise manner
- You have a high willingness to learn and the desire to grow with your tasks
- You speak fluent German or English, other language skills are a plus
- Ideally, you have some practical experience with HTML and web content management systems
- You have at least 6 months to support us
Why Should You Join Us
- Flexibility and trust : Take advantage of flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely. Based on mutual trust, you will find a healthy work-life balance that meets your personal needs.
- Time to recharge: Benefit from a generous 30 days of vacation per year and enjoy family-friendly working conditions.
- Transparency and growth: Become part of our regular general meetings and get to know our shared vision. Our extensive onboarding program and visits to our production facilities in the Czech Republic will deepen your understanding of our processes right from the start.
- Learn and grow : Expand your skills with German and English courses, interdisciplinary workshops and training that promote your professional development.
- Benefits that make you happy: Enjoy the comfort of our company car and treat yourself to a 50% discount on all our products as well as exclusive access to irresistible discount campaigns.
- Inspiring spaces: Work in modern, inspiring offices with a roof terrace and cozy kitchens for breaks and after-work events.
- Celebrate success : Take part in our legendary company celebrations, from extensive hiking days to unforgettable summer and Christmas parties. Friday is Freutag: Enjoy refreshing drinks at our headquarters that will make every moment unforgettable.
- Be yourself: Look forward to a warm and open atmosphere in which authenticity is celebrated and no dress code restricts you. Of course, your four-legged friend is also welcome.
- Discover the Spreadster life: Get to know team members through our unique “Meet-a-Spreadster” program and gain quick insights into our diverse (working) world.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spread Group stands for diversity. We are proud of the constantly growing diversity of our company and actively promote it. Our focus is on your skills, talents and experiences - regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
You can find our data protection information for applicants here / Unsere Datenschutzhinweise für Bewerber findest Du hier: https://www.spreadgroup.com/data-protection-applicants/