Senior Talent Advisory Consultant
Are you ready?
To join our team of Talent Universe Explorers and work with some of the worlds largest and best organisations!
Who is Starcircle?
Starcircle is the talent acquisition engine that helps growing companies overcome their hiring challenges by enabling them to engage with passive talent at scale. We have empowered rapidly scaling clients to meet their complex, long-term needs by sourcing over 10 million candidates. Our Team of Starcircle analysts and expert advisors delivers unique insights from their exploration of the Talent Universe.
We hire the best to work with the best.
At Starcircle, flexibility and agility are important to our business and we have seen how adaptable our organisation has been during the pandemic. We are extremely flexible with regard to remote working. But we still believe in the value of human connection:
- You can work from home or the office.
- You can move anywhere in the country you work in.
- You have the flexibility to travel and work around the world for 90 days a year.
- We’ll meet up regularly for team gatherings, social events or training.
As a Senior Talent Advisory Consultant you will drive talent sourcing and engagement capability for your client(s) in order to build diverse candidate talent pools by leveraging Starcircle’s technology, processes and expertise.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to further develop their talent sourcing, talent engagement, customer success and advisory skills. This position has tremendous potential for growth as we continue to expand the Talent Advisory Team.
Reporting to the Talent Advisory Manager/Lead, you will play a key role in delivering solutions of value for our clients. You will be responsible for delivering Talent Sourcing and Talent Advisory services that meet or exceed our client’s requirements. Operating with the highest integrity, you are action-oriented, customer focused, and innovative in your approach to delivering value to your clients.
- As a Senior Talent Advisory Consultant you will be responsible for curating sourced candidates, consistently cultivating a pipeline of high quality talent using Starcircle technology and processes.
- You will develop an understanding of Talent Sourcing and Talent Advisory best practices that deliver high impact results.
- Responsible for nurturing the client relationship and advising our clients on how to best utilise the service we provide.
- Be the voice of the client within Starcircle, ensuring that the resources at your disposal and your teammates are delivering a high quality service.
- Play a key role in onboarding new clients, ensuring that they understand our service.
- Develop and utilise outreach content, and candidate call scripts as part of the Talent Advisory process.
- Monitor, analyse and curate talent sourcing, conduct email candidate outreach, and candidate interviews.
- Provide demonstrations of our digital portal to all new clients and users.
- Ideate and help your teammates and manager in cultivating innovative ideas to help solve customer problems through data driven approaches.
- As you become more experienced; training and on-boarding of new team members.
- Serve as a positive, dynamic team member that displays the best work ethic, creative problem solving skills, positive attitude, and proactive approach, while sharing and coaching on best practice.
- Assist in the hiring process for your team.
What we are looking for
- Experience in recruiting/talent acquisition/talent sourcing.
- An understanding of the talent acquisition process, with specific emphasis on talent sourcing and talent engagement.
- Ability to communicate effectively within an organisation and with clients.
- Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed.
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Ability to conduct email outreach and candidate interviews.
- Commitment to results: demonstrating high performance, challenging yourself and others to consistently deliver results for clients and Starcircle.
- Self-directed, with the ability to thrive in an unstructured environment; comfortable with ambiguity
- Familiar with G-Suite products.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems would be beneficial. Eg; Greenhouse, Lever, Jobscience, etc.