Tamara is the leading Buy Now, Pay Later provider in the MENA region. Our mission is to empower people to shop through an honest, transparent and inclusive financial solution. We provide a Buy Now, Pay Later solution for customers to pay with the ability to split their payments. The company operates out of its HQ in Saudi Arabia and has offices across the UAE, Germany and Vietnam.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Talent Acquisition Rockstar who brings a level of motivation, curiosity and scrappiness to our team. We have a passionate team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for building and cultivating talent pipelines and be instrumental in our ability to scale our business.
The Talent Acquisition Associate works closely with our Talent Acquisition Lead to develop strategies to find the best candidates for our offices in Dubai as well as expansion markets. We are passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience, and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us, which is often with a member of our Sourcing team in turn YOU.
What you’ll do: -
- Creates job postings and activates across all sourcing channels
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the company.
- Create and manage sourcing pools for tech and product hiring
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Leads and People Partners to manage an efficient model of operation.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events like campus hiring and sourcing campaigns.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit.
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders.
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local talent pipeline and interview process.
- Negotiate offers and explain the EVP to prospect candidates
- Build talent pool for succession planning and future hires
- Proactively build stakeholder relationships in the markets.
- Ensure ATS is updated and keep data/ reports on hiring needs vs fulfillment.
What you’ll bring:-
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a technical sourcer within an agency or internal recruitment team.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Knowledge in MS Office and ATS programs like Greenhouse etc.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent is preferrable
- Passionate about people practices and building a career within talent acquisition
What we offer you: -
- Flexible working, onsite as well as remote working opportunities
- Competitive salary based on market benchmarks, reviewed, and revised annually
- Happy Thursdays and coffee check-in with cross functional leaders and colleagues
- Mentorship program to develop
- Opportunity to work with latest TA tech – Greenhouse, LinkedIn recruiter license and trainings
- 21 days of paid leave + public holiday
- Rewards and Recognition done annually
- Medical Insurance coverage