Tamara is a growing Saudi financial technology startup permitted by SAMA, headquartered in Riyadh with offices in Dubai, Berlin and Vietnam. We provide Buy Now, Pay Later solutions to customers and merchants in the region. Our mission is to empower people to shop through an honest, transparent and inclusive financial solution. Tamara also aims to tackle multiple core issues in the retail and service sectors that create friction in payments, low conversion rate and lower average order value offline and online. We have ambitious plans and have already shown unique traction. Tamara is on the path to become the region's next unicorn!
About the role
You will be responsible for providing outstanding service to our customers by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with our services. The Call center associate will handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls or both and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. In addition, you will listen to customers to understand the reason for their calls, address all questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response. Due to local labour laws we can only hire Saudi nationals to this role.
This is a completely remote based role, with rotational shifts (9:00 am - 6:00 pm & 3:00 pm - 12:00 am inclusive of 1 hour break). You will work 5 days a week, with any 2 days off in the week.
What you'll do
- Answering/making calls to customers to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry customers, as needed.
- Understanding and striving to meet call center metrics while providing excellent customer service.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Reviewing customer accounts and transactions while resolving issues and giving detailed explanations of services..
What you bring to the team
- Native Arabic Speaker
- Fluency in English language, B1 Profile
- Ability to use computers and use internet applications
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Comfortable using computers, Microsoft and GSuite or Zendesk
- Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees
- Accuracy and attention to detail
What we offer you
- Flexible working, onsite as well as remote working opportunities
- Competitive salary based on market benchmarks, reviewed, and revised annually
- Happy Thursdays and coffee check-in with cross functional leaders and colleagues and monthly team activity and townhall
- Mentorship program to develop
- 21 days of paid leave + public holiday
- Rewards and Recognition done annually
- Medical Insurance coverage