Wallapop is a Barcelona based scale-up driven by the purpose to empower people to embrace a more conscious and human way of consumption. We believe in a world where collaborative economy is mainstream. This is what drives us.
Wallapop operates in Spain, Italy and Portugal, offering a catalogue of several hundreds of millions of products and services. Powered by technical innovation and continuous improvement, we bring together the scale & trust of classifieds with the marketplace’s convenience & reach. Our mission is to enable a connected trade ecosystem, making 2nd-hand the norm through smart use of technology.
Backed by top investors such as Accel, Insight Partners & Naver Corp we bring our total valuation to 690 million EUR and are embarking on our international journey with the aim to become the world’s best unique goods trading platform.
Working alongside multiple internal departments, the Marketing Performance Specialist will execute the strategy and analysis of digital acquisition marketing activities. You’ll play a key role in delivering on the overall digital acquisition marketing strategy while creating and optimizing digital acquisition marketing plans that grow the Wallapop community and impact core engagement metrics.
What You Will Do
- Control large budgets and optimize the performance of digital acquisition & retention marketing campaigns.
- Executing the Performance Marketing strategy.
- Manage the creation and planning of digital campaigns.
- Maintain and serve as a point of contact for network relationships.
- Explore new digital acquisition sources and marketing opportunities.
- Analyze the effectiveness of campaigns and optimize accordingly. Constant analysis of data to identify areas of improvement/optimization and to ensure maximum ROI.
- Perform market and competitive research
- Identify opportunities/issues in our media buying and make appropriate recommendations.
- Maximizing and growing existing campaigns in all digital channels, while creatively iterating and testing ideas to continually expand and improve KPIs.
- Working closely with our analytics team to improve upon our tracking and attribution.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital/Online Marketing or other analytical degrees such as engineering/mathematics/business.
- 4+ years experience in performance marketing with vast knowledge on SEM.
- Experience with measurement tools: Google Analytics, Adjust, AppsFlyer.
- Experience with data visualization tools: Looker, Amplitude, Tableau.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong interest in the Wallapop user, product, and market position.
- English proficiency is a must.
Do note that all our jobs are Barcelona based. We work in a mostly remote capacity offering great flexibility to our employees, but we believe in the power of getting together regularly in our office attending at least 4 days per month, depending on each team’s dynamic.
Wallapop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees as we want Wallapop to be a place for everyone.
Additionally to the opportunity to contribute to an agile product set up and work together towards achieving our meaningful mission, we offer the following Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive phantom shares package for all employees
- Generous individual learning budget of 2k per year + our very own Wallalibrary
- Group and individual English & Spanish lessons as part of our working day
- Private Health Insurance with Cigna
- Flexible working hours + short Fridays
- Flexible remuneration to deduct from gross salary (kindergarten/food/transport check)
- Gym & Wellness plan, including physiotherapist in the office
- Generous referral Program & Charity Donation
- Extended newborn & adoption leave
- Bonus for weddings & newborns
- Wallarenta (Tax income support)
- Monthly plan for free shipping, bumps & home-pick-up on our services
- Wallanniversary loyalty program
- Contribution towards your WIFI in your monthly payroll
- One-off payment based on compensation package to go towards setting up your wallahome office
- Relocation package (monetary support and legal advice) and visa sponsorship, if applicable
- 26 holidays per year
- TOP hardware of your choice (latest Apple or Windows)
The hiring process:
**Please, note that all interviews take place remotely over hangouts.**
1) Intro Call - run by talent acquisition, focus on providing more information about the role and the company as well as going over your experience, motivation and expectations. This usually takes 45-60 minutes.
2) Expertise interview - run by the hiring team, focusing on the required core skills and the ability to deliver in a given context. This usually takes 60-90 minutes.
3) Stakeholders interview - run by relevant stakeholders reflecting the reality of the context of the role, focus on the ability to collaborate & deliver in a cross-functional set-up. This usually takes 60 minutes.
5) Culture Add Interview - run by culture interviewers, focus on adherence to Wallapop's purpose and business proposition. This usually takes 60 minutes.
6) Offer - should you be the right candidate, your offer will be discussed over a call with talent acquisition and will then be confirmed in writing.