Here you can find our German speaking jobs.
We at Wunderflats want to enable everyone to live and work from everywhere.
Imagine a world where we all can securely rent a home within a few clicks without having to worry about finding an apartment: Together we want to turn this into reality and shape the future of housing!
As our new Sales Team Lead (f/m/d) you will actively and strategically drive the further growth of the leading prop tech start-up in Germany and be one of the key profiles when it comes to business impact. Contribute to roll-outs into new geographies and segments in close cooperation with other departments, discover new niches and bring your ideas to the table. At the same time, you will be in charge of the growth and development; coaching, training and mentoring of our highly dedicated and skilled sales team which consists of 6 people currently.
Does this sound like the right next step in your career? We would like to hear from you!
This is a permanent role on a full-time basis, with an option for remote working (+/- 1hrs CET).
- Be accountable for growing our SMB partner base in the DACH region by owning the sales process from lead generation to activation, across key regions and verticals
- Step forward as a trusted and empathetic leader from day one to build a high-performing, solution-orientated and motivated sales team.
- Coach, develop, and expand an exceptionally strong and collaborative team, currently consisting of 6 sales experts.
- Own and react with agility to changes in the sales funnel & marketplace dynamics and define the key supply health KPI’s as well as the team/individual targets to optimize the company growth
- Develop playbooks and best practices according to market maturity to both achieve operational excellence and clear GTM strategies in order to reach the company growing targets
- Deliver valuable results in your field and share related insights with other departments (Marketing, Customer Operations, Bi, etc.). Work closely together to guarantee value to our landlords and ensure activation & retention
- You have a proven successful experience selling to SMB and rely on strategy development experience, ideally in a start-up environment
- You have a fundamental hands-on leadership experience (which could also rely to as a project lead) for about 2+ years
- You convey high self-standards to promote an environment in which your team members feel confident to run risks and take chances
- You stand out with great mentoring and coaching skills and want to coach, develop, and expand an exceptionally strong team
- You have profound experience in cross-departmental collaboration and always have the common goal in mind.
- You have an excellent understanding of the key metrics, possess strong analytical skills and an investigative mindset, allowing you to identify opportunities for optimization and innovative solutions
- You possess excellent writing skills and professional working proficiency in German and English
- Join our amazing Wunderflats-team: Bring in your expertise and ideas to help us elevate our product and processes to support our sustainable growth for scale-up in the long-run and play an important part in significantly influencing the exciting future of housing in Europe
- A healthy work-life-balance: Flexible and family-friendly working hours, home office, and remote options wherever possible are the base of our hybrid working model with the opportunity to work remotely within Europe for up to 3 months a year
- We value your growth: We support individual Leadership program/ trainings for your development
- Compensation package: An attractive compensation package and company retirement plan model with an employer subsidy of 20%
- Sustainability matters: Sustainibility is important for us- Participate in FutureBens which makes it easy to consume sustainably and consciously, with the added perk of having a discount
- Good recommendation: An international scale-up atmosphere in which you can make a difference - check our Kununu and Glassdoor score
- Central locations: This brings people together and therefore our offices are in the heart of Berlin and Paris
- Having fun: Regular team- and company events (Summer & Winter Parties, Office Opening Festival), yoga lessons, table soccer, and a gym inside the office
- Our team Values: A working environment that is built on trust, fairness, transparency, collaboration, empathy and feedback
*We at Wunderflats value the diversity of our team and stand for equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We respect all differences from person to person, visible or not.