Be extraordinary - Excite the ordinary!
Our vision is to make a healthy and sustainable lifestyle the most attractive choice. So we defy: the status quo, misleading product, and nonsense rules! We truly believe in the power of ideas and are thirsty to realize the ones that could have impact. We're an eclectic bunch of creative minds, experts, builders, and improvers. Our perspectives, cultures, backgrounds, dreams, skills, and life paths may have nothing in common, but we gather behind a vision and sail together towards our ambitious goals.
Are you looking to take on a new challenge? Let's talk.
- As a Manufacturing & Automation Project Manager you will play a crucial role in leading manufacturing projects, establishing new production lines, and overseeing our production site in Rotterdam.
- This position will be required to work on site in Rotterdam.
- Your expertise will be essential in driving the success of our industrialization projects and ensuring the smooth implementation of our production concepts.
- You will lead manufacturing projects focusing on establishing new production lines, and production sites locally and globally.
- Planning, developing and elaborating innovative concepts for future technical systems and equipment for our production facilities.
- You build the production concepts with the cross-functional team, validate and make decisions upon results.
- You are accountable for the Product industrialization Project life cycle of Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling and finally Closing projects.
- You support the day-to-day activities of the engineering department
- You facilitate meetings, coordinate the deadlines and tasks with internal & external stakeholders.
- You take ownership of all responsibilities of industrialization projects to ensure success.
This is you
- You have a degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Mechatronics, or any manufacturing-related fields), a master in a related filed or PMP certification is an added advantage.
- You bring experience in either leading or being a part of core teams establishing/commissioning new automation production lines, and production sites locally and globally.
- You are familiar with manufacturing & automation operations and worked with concepts of OEE, Preventive maintenance, 5S, OTIF and other shop floor operating best practices.
- You have been exposed to developing and overseeing the design of automation systems, considering manufacturing requirements and efficiency.
- Your past experience enables you to manage the commissioning process for automated machinery, ensuring intended functionality and performance in line with product manufacturing requirements.
- You are familiar with automated manufacturing operation involving liquid filling, pick & place, ultrasonic wielding, heat sealing of plastic containers and box / carton erectors for final packing.
- On a regular basis you are able to engage with technical expertise for identifying and resolving issues related to automation components and systems.
- You have a proven track record of successfully managing projects and cross functional teams with an intent to meet project KPIs of Schedule, Scope and Budget.
- Your Fluent in English (written and spoken), Dutch would be a plus.
- You are experienced in Developing, Configuring and Optimizing industrial processes (varying degrees of automation) from inception through to start-up and commissioning & go live.
- Stakeholder Engagement and communication is one of your power skills. You have the ability to seamlessly engage with decision-makers within supplier/partner organizations.
- Travelling is one of your passions and you are excited to engage with our manufacturing partners across Europe, regularly and in short notice.
But what’s in for you?
🏖 30 days of vacation
🏷 discount on our products
💰 employer-funded pension & location related insurances
🏡 purpose built office
📈 personal development
🎉 regular team events
🏁 start-up spirit
air up® have developed an innovative and world-first drinking system. Through scent alone, the air up® bottle brings flavour to simple tap water and can be enjoyed without any single-use plastic bottles, sugar, or additives. air up is a young, fast-growing company filled with ambitious and creative minds from various backgrounds.
air up® is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining an equal opportunity environment for all persons free of discriminatory behaviour. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.