ANS Group are looking for a Higher Education focused Account Executive to join our Enterprise Sales team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful team that is well positioned in the technology industry. ANS has the resources, references, and experience to guarantee you a successful career in sales, as well as the uncapped earnings that go with it. If you know how to set the buying criteria, we would like to meet you.
The primary purpose of the role is to find and win new business within the UK Higher Education market.
What will you do?
- Identify new name accounts through self-generation activities including marketing, referrals, social media in addition to working with the existing marketing team whose responsibility is to generate sales ready leads (SQL) for the sales team
- Identify growth opportunities within your small set of customers
- Work closely with the internal and external partners, ANS marketing, other ANS Sales teams & Microsoft to maximize the ANS product set into their accounts
- manage the end-to-end sales cycle through CRM including working with our presale’s solution architects in both new logos and your existing customers
- Manage a small set of enterprise and mid-market accounts within the vertical or sector
- Oversee the delivery throughout the project and own the commercial relationship
- Ensure a smooth transition into delivery and then a smooth transition into Service Delivery.
- Provide a single point of contact, engagement plans
- ANS product and service penetration Matrix for each account – baselines, opportunities
- Work closely with the CSM and CSA including attending Service Reviews, QBRs, project updates, project boards to ensure a fantastic CX
- Facilitate the renewals with the CSM, CSA & renewals team
- Fully understand the landscape and people, identify share of wallet across our services
- Own all the actions
- Work with MSFT account teams on both new logo and existing accounts
What will you bring to the role?
- High degree of motivation, goal-oriented, high-energy, and highly focused
- Proven successful sales experience with a proven track record of quota over achievement, direct sales experience preferred
- Experience in a solution sales environment preferably in IT, services, and managed projects and through to support
- Possess a strong understanding the software market, either of the Hosted Applications, managed hosted, software solutions, CRM, SaaS, electronic office products sectors, or one closely related where customer service is of paramount importance
- Significant track record of developing routes to the Enterprise & Mid-Market place and driving exceptional sales performance
- Thrive in high energy, fast paced, challenging environment
- A proven track record of new business acquisition - likes the thrill of new business, recognition from contributing
- Fast on feet, quick learner, comfortable with minimal resources and wearing several hats through the sales process
- Proven business to business sales experience
- Classically sales trained with a reputable organisation e.g., Meddic or similar, Spin, TAS, Huthwaite, Major Account Selling
What’s in it for you?
ANS are one of the leading Microsoft Partners within Azure, D365, Power Platform and Data; nominated in the winners category for the best Microsoft UK Partner and a Microsoft Strategic Partner for Power Platform. You will be joining a team with a wealth of experience, along with the opportunity and exposure to work on great projects using the latest technologies to help our customers become more productive and move towards being a data driven organisation.
Training is provided supporting you towards achieving the accreditations and certifications required to make sure you are on top of the latest technologies within the Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365 CE.
Why work for ANS?
At ANS, we’ve created a place where everyone can be themselves, and we empower our people to get the job done. Openness, ambition, honesty, and passion are what drive us every day. We are bold, courageous, and innovative – and we do it like no other. We invest in our people. In training, development, health and more – we give you the benefits and flexibility to maintain a happy work-life balance.
We’re proud of the inclusive, fun, dynamic environment we’ve created. It’s a safe space that works for all. You don’t have to be a techie to work in tech. Bring your authentic self and find your dream role here. Find out more at LinkedIn pages.
What’s in it for you?
With fantastic benefits, an inclusive culture, and a cool office space, we’re your kind of workplace.
- As standard: 25 days’ holiday, plus you can buy up to 5 more days
- A little extra: we’ll give you your birthday off, and an extra celebration day for whatever you want! Tying the knot? You get 5 days’ additional holiday in the year you get married. Oh, and 5 volunteer days!
- Private health insurance
- Pension contribution match and 4 x life assurance
- Flexible working and work from anywhere for up to 30 days per year (some exceptions)
- Maternity: 16 weeks’ full pay, Paternity: 3 weeks’ full pay, Adoption: 16 weeks’ full pay
- Company social events – get ready for a jam-packed calendar
- Electric car scheme
- 12 days of personal growth development time
ANS are an equal opportunities employer. We encourage diversity and anyone applying for a role at our organisation can be assured that their application will be treated fairly, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, gender expression, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and sex or sexual orientation. We sometimes ask for information relating to individuals for equal opportunities monitoring purposes only.