*Please note this is an 18 month Fixed Term Contract."
The successful candidate will fill a key role supporting the ANS migrations team.
They will be responsible for coordinating the development of migration plans for our customers migrating to our virtual platforms. Liaising between the customer, account management, migrations, support and infrastructure teams they will be responsible for tracking project progression and ensuring the timely delivery of physical to virtual migration services to our existing customers
Your role in the team...
- Manage project scope and quality
- Approve and monitor project time recordings
- Create and manage project reporting e.g. project RAID, Weekly Reports and Management Dashboards
- Chair and lead project governance meetings
- Capture any lessons learnt for continuous improvement
- Provide good communication to external and internal stakeholders
- Control handovers to Managed Services
- Manage and identify project risks and issues
- Supporting other team members for project delivery
What we need from you...
- Technology experience desired but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Great customer service
- Problem solver
- Experience in project governance i.e RAID, HLRs etc
- Budget and Scope management
- Excellent organisation skills
Why work for ANS?
At ANS, we’ve created a place where everyone can be themselves, and we empower our people to get the job done. Openness, ambition, honesty, and passion are what drive us every day. We are bold, courageous, and innovative – and we do it like no other. We invest in our people. In training, development, health and more – we give you the benefits and flexibility to maintain a happy work-life balance.
We’re proud of the inclusive, fun, dynamic environment we’ve created. It’s a safe space that works for all. You don’t have to be a techie to work in tech. Bring your authentic self and find your dream role here. Find out more at LinkedIn pages.
What’s in it for you?
With fantastic benefits, an inclusive culture, and a cool office space, we’re your kind of workplace.
- As standard: 25 days’ holiday, plus you can buy up to 5 more days
- A little extra: we’ll give you your birthday off, and an extra celebration day for whatever you want! Tying the knot? You get 5 days’ additional holiday in the year you get married. Oh, and 5 volunteer days!
- Private health insurance
- Pension contribution match and 4 x life assurance
- Flexible working and work from anywhere for up to 30 days per year (some exceptions)
- Maternity: 16 weeks’ full pay, Paternity: 3 weeks’ full pay, Adoption: 16 weeks’ full pay
- Company social events – get ready for a jam-packed calendar
- Electric car scheme
- 12 days of personal growth development time
ANS are an equal opportunities employer. We encourage diversity and anyone applying for a role at our organisation can be assured that their application will be treated fairly, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, gender expression, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and sex or sexual orientation. We sometimes ask for information relating to individuals for equal opportunities monitoring purposes only.