What is the purpose of this role?
The primary purpose of the role is to find and win new business & grow existing accounts within the Enterprise and Corporate mid-market business to business environment in the UK.
What will I be doing?
- Identify growth opportunities within your set of target accounts – pipeline coverage of three times your target
- Meet your target base (and any customers) monthly – in the main face to face
- Generate opportunities within our Industry Team clients for bizapps. Our Industry Sellers do not sell bizapps, so you can hunt out opportunities within their clients if they make the appropriate instruction for you – so drive this!
- Work closely with the internal and external partners, ANS marketing, other ANS Sales teams & Microsoft to maximize the ANS product set into your clients as you bring them on-board with bizapps sales
- Deliver annual sales targets – through winning new logos, up-selling subsequent projects and managed services, and cross-selling into existing ANS clients managed by our Industry Sales teams
- Manage the end-to-end sales cycle through CRM including working with our presale’s solution architects in your prosects and existing customers
- Manage a set of enterprise and mid-market accounts across multiple verticals or sectors
- Work with the delivery teams throughout the project and own the commercial relationship from a bizapps perspective.
- Ensure a smooth transition into project delivery and then a smooth transition into managed service delivery.
- Provide a single point of contact and engagement plan throughout the lifecycle of a sale and stay focussed on the client post project to create up-sell opportunity.
- Work closely with the CSM and CSA including attending Service Reviews, QBRs, project updates, project boards to ensure a fantastic CX
- Facilitate the renewals with the CSM, CSA & renewals team
- Fully understand the landscape and people in your customer base, identify share of wallet across our services and introduce the broader sales team when appropriate.
- Own all the actions
- Work with MSFT account teams on your target and customer base
What will I bring to the role?
- High degree of motivation, goal-oriented, high-energy, and highly focused
- Proven successful sales experience with a proven track record of quota over achievement, direct sales experience preferred specifically within the business applications market place
- Experience in a solution sales environment preferably in IT, services, and managed projects and through to support within business applications markets
- Possess a strong understanding the software market, either of the Hosted Applications, managed hosted, software solutions, CRM, SaaS, electronic office products sectors, or one closely related where customer service is of paramount importance
- Significant track record of developing routes to the Enterprise & Mid-Market place and driving exceptional sales performance
- Thrive in high energy, fast paced, challenging environment
- A proven track record of new business acquisition - likes the thrill of new business, recognition from contributing
- Thinks of selling as running their own business - ‘owns the number, 100% focused on number’
- Fast on feet, quick learner, comfortable with minimal resources and wearing several hats through the sales process
- Proven business to business sales experience
Why work for ANS?
At ANS, we’ve created a place where everyone can be themselves, and we empower our people to get the job done. Openness, ambition, honesty, and passion are what drive us every day. We are bold, courageous, and innovative – and we do it like no other. We invest in our people. In training, development, health and more – we give you the benefits and flexibility to maintain a happy work-life balance.
We’re proud of the inclusive, fun, dynamic environment we’ve created. It’s a safe space that works for all. You don’t have to be a techie to work in tech. Bring your authentic self and find your dream role here. Find out more at LinkedIn pages.
What’s in it for you?
With fantastic benefits, an inclusive culture, and a cool office space, we’re your kind of workplace.
- As standard: 25 days’ holiday, plus you can buy up to 5 more days
- A little extra: we’ll give you your birthday off, and an extra celebration day for whatever you want! Tying the knot? You get 5 days’ additional holiday in the year you get married. Oh, and 5 volunteer days!
- Private health insurance
- Pension contribution match and 4 x life assurance
- Flexible working and work from anywhere for up to 30 days per year (some exceptions)
- Maternity: 16 weeks’ full pay, Paternity: 3 weeks’ full pay, Adoption: 16 weeks’ full pay
- Company social events – get ready for a jam-packed calendar
- Electric car scheme
- 12 days of personal growth development time
ANS are an equal opportunities employer. We encourage diversity and anyone applying for a role at our organisation can be assured that their application will be treated fairly, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, gender expression, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and sex or sexual orientation. We sometimes ask for information relating to individuals for equal opportunities monitoring purposes only.