Allow us to introduce ourselves
Hello there! We’re Appinio, the fastest (and coolest) market research platform. On a mission to make the world a little more fact-based, we help companies understand how consumers think and make better data-driven decisions.
We started out in Hamburg back in 2014 but we’re now humbled to call the world our playground, with over 200 employees spread across 25 cities (we’re remote-first), 2000+ international clients and a panel reach of 7 million, globally.
Want to be a part of the Appinio movement? 🚀
Your mission as a AI Solutions Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a passionate AI Solution Engineer (m/f/d) to join our amazing 3-headed special ops team. In this role, you will be responsible for not only developing prototypes and in-production microservices, leveraging LLMs and automating business processes building automation pipelines but also leveraging no-code platforms like Zapier.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop prototypes using new technologies and in-production microservices leveraging LLM’s
- Automate business processes using microservices and no-code platforms like Zapier
- Conducting AI workshops across different teams in the company as well as gathering AI use cases that could help them increase their productivity
- Collaborate closely with the SpecialOps team to identify AI-driven solutions and integrate them into business workflows.
You will thrive in this role if:
- You often take the initiative and seek ownership of your work
- You are a proactive problem solver, always seeking innovative solutions and continuously improving processes
- You have worked with LLMs, ideally with strong experience in OpenAI / ChatGPT and LangChain
- You thrive in a collaborative environment, valuing team input and ensuring alignment with project goals
- You are an innovation driver- your finger is on the pulse of the latest in AI.
- You are interested in market research and passionate about what we do here at Appinio.
How we work
- Small and agile product teams
- Smart, ambitious, and awesome coworkers
- No unnecessary meetings - we value focus time
- Using a state of the art tech-stack and tools: MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express, Angular, NodeJs), Cypress, Flutter, AWS, Docker
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility Policy - meaning there is no hard cap on the number of vacation days
- Work-from-anywhere Policy
- You have the chance to develop our amazing product from one of the countries where we operate: Spain, France, Germany, Portugal, the Netherlands or the UK
- You have the chance to work outside of your country of residence for a maximum of 180 days per year, given that you have a valid work permit for that country
- Udemy L&D Platform - full access to 22,000+ courses and certifications to deepen your knowledge as your career progresses
- All the hardware you need and your own MacBook
- In case you're located in Hamburg or Berlin, you'll get a Deutschlandticket or access to a mobility budget with the RYDES app to get you to and from the office space
- In case you’re located in one of the cities where most of our fellow Appinioneers are (Hamburg, Berlin, London, Madrid, New York), you can get access to our Co-working spaces.
- In case you are located in Germany or Spain, you will have access to a Subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
This post not only outlines our ideal candidate but also serves as an inspiration for what this role can evolve into. Even if you consider yourself an 80% fit but have a genuine passion for this position, we encourage you to apply. We're eager to hear from individuals who share our enthusiasm.
Appinio is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.