About The Role:
CloudRock Partners is currently recruiting for a Workday Payroll Senior Consultant, to join our diverse and talented team. We are an exclusively customer side, digital transformation consultancy and Workday advisory partner. We have helped some of the World's most recognisable brands on their Cloud journeys. Our Workday practice is continuing to grow rapidly, and we are looking for a skilled, enthusiastic, individual who can help our clients design, test, configure and implement rock-solid Workday Payroll solutions.
You should have implemented Workday UK Payroll several times or worked on complex Payroll tickets for an AMS practice. Ideally, you’ll have client-side consultancy skills, or have used Workday as a Payroll Manager. But if not, build on your UK Payroll and config knowledge, grab this opportunity, and learn on the job.
Job Responsibilities :
- Support or lead a UK Workday Payroll implementation (dependant on experience)
- Support our client with Design, Workshops, Testing, Parallel, Training, Cut over
- Investigate change requests or bug fix tickets for our AMS practice
- Create effort estimates based on requirements
- Have some knowledge on any of the module - Absence/ Time tracking / Benefits / Learning Management/ Expense Management / Workday Recruitment / Talent & Performance
- Excellent problem solver
- Achieve a high level of utilisation
The ideal candidate :
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of UK Payroll
- 3+ years UK Workday Payroll config or AMS experience
- CIPP or similar qualification
- Highly articulate and consultative approach
- Smart, analytical, and technically minded
- Have excellent oral & written communication skills
We offer you :
- A great environment to learn, develop and be successful in what you do
- Supportive team culture and a great salary and benefits
- We are a growing company and the career growth opportunities we offer are way higher than a typical consulting firm.
- CloudRock is a great place to be within the HR Payroll & Finance Tech transformation space, where we constantly nurture learning and growth of our employees.
CloudRock is leading global advisory firm in the HR and finance digital transformation space working with market leading technologies like Oracle, SAP, Workday and Dayforce. We are also a leading Workday and ServiceNow partner offering implementation and optimisation/AMS services.
CloudRock provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable country, national, federal, state or local law.
CloudRock is committed to a diverse workforce.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of CloudRock business units.