disguise sits at the heart of the most inspiring live and virtual experiences in the world, leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most spectacular productions across film and TV, broadcast, live and corporate events.
Role: Senior Marketing Executive
Reports to: Campaign Marketing Manager
Why You’re Here
You have a passion for marketing and are looking to apply and develop your skills in a fast-moving company. You are someone who is both creative and technically minded. You want to get involved in a variety of marketing disciplines. You are someone who thinks holistically especially when talking to prospects and customers.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join our fast-growing marketing team. You will help design, build, and own demand generation channels in collaboration with Sales and Revenue Operations, to drive demand within target accounts. You will have the opportunity to assist on a wide variety of campaigns such as paid advertising, events, webinars, email marketing, content syndication, partner marketing, and more.
The right candidate will be hyper-organized. You can navigate strategic event planning and budgeting, and also execute a wide variety of campaigns with a high degree of attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment.
Day to Day
- Drive the campaign execution with support from the campaign marketing manager through multiple channels; digital, email marketing, account-based marketing, social media marketing, website, partner co-marketing and any other tactics and channels appropriate to our audiences
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of these campaigns
- Work with the Marketing Operations on post-campaign reporting, to ensure clear ROI on campaign activity, optimising campaigns from findings
- Gain experience across a wide range of marketing tools, including Salesforce, Pardot, Drift, Asana, GetFeedback, etc.
- Ensure that the disguise’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Build and launch lead generation landing pages and forms on the disguise.one website
- Support designing and planning social imagery assets
- Write design briefs for paid publication advertising campaigns digital and print
What you need to know
- Good understanding of marketing.
- Excellent understanding of campaign marketing with experience building end-to-end campaigns.
- Ideally, 3+ years proven experience in marketing with responsibilities including:
- Experience executing and supporting innovative digital strategy, utilising marketing channels as a critical route to acquisition and conversion.
- Track record of building and delivering high-impact campaign strategies that deliver on growth targets
- Expert at project management and prioritisation; able to manage multiple projects at varying stages
- Understanding and interpretation of online metrics and analytics - must be highly analytical
- Creative copywriting skills; ability to write convincing copy that pushes people to take action.
- Strong project management skills, including an ability to move projects forward in a complex environment.
- Keen understanding of multichannel marketing (email marketing & automation, advertising, social media, 3rd party partnerships, etc.)
- Experience working in another fast-growing start-up preferred
- Experience in key technologies: Salesforce, Pardot (or similar automation platforms), Google Analytics, etc.
- Professional, enthusiastic and fun
- Friendly, approachable and helpful
- Honest, discreet, trustworthy
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Commitment to personal development
- Positive about change; flexible and adaptable to work effectively in our fast-paced environment
- Strong team worker and contribute to our 'one team' culture – high levels of cooperation and communication
- Energy, drive and resilience
- Strong degree (2.1 or above) in marketing
Building on our two-decade legacy in the live event space, where our workflow has powered global concert tours for artists like U2 and Beyoncé, festivals like Coachella and Glastonbury and theatre productions like Frozen and Harry Potter, in the past year we have also led the way in Extended Reality (xR) for remote virtual production.
Our award-winning xR workflow has enabled over 300 productions in the past 12 months, for music artists such as Katy Perry and Billie Eilish, broadcast TV channels like ITV and Eurosport, enterprise businesses like SAP and Siemens, educational institutions like the University of Michigan and notable VFX studios like Framestore and DNEG.
We partner closely with Epic Games, NVIDIA, Netflix and many more to further develop and democratize our virtual production solution and enable teams anywhere to create their best story with the most innovative tools.
With offices in London, LA, Barcelona, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo, we are a fast-growing company that hires bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
We were delighted to be recognized as one of the Financial Times’ top 1000 fastest growing businesses for 2021. Watch our showreel to see just some of the incredible work of how disguise products are used
- Honest. We are real with ourselves and our clients and share our ideas with openness and transparency.
- Evolutionary. We innovate using our user’s ever-changing needs so our technology remains ahead-of-the-game.
- Fearless. We take the best path, not the easiest, and innovate where it’s right, not where it’s simplest.
- Resilience. We don’t give up until we find the right solution, even if it means going outside our remit.
- Belong. We create an environment where everyone feels like they belong and is empowered to do their best work.
We have a really competitive benefits package as we want to make sure we retain the best talent out there. Our benefits for every perm hire, globally include:
- LTIP scheme - disguise is aiming for $1bn 'unicorn' valuation in 2025, which would mean a payout to ALL employees (representing between 3 month and 2 years worth of salary)
- Salary - reviewed every twelve months w/ equal pay for equal work, and proactive pay increases for growing responsibilities
- Above and beyond gift voucher awards
- Long service rewards (3, 5, 10+ years)
- Gig allowance - £400 (or equivalent currency) on tickets every year
- Flexible hours - some people start work at 10am , and others begin at 7am and finish earlier. Create a pattern that works for your team and for you
- Hybrid working between home and our offices
- Enhance holiday entitlement - 20% above the statutory
- Belonging policies - including (but not limited to) support for Parental, Fertility, Miscarriage, Menopause and Transitioning
- Mental health and wellbeing - subscription to the calm app, weekly desk-yoga and mental health first-aid buddies
- Healthcare cash back plans & employee assistance programmes
- Coaching & mentoring
Don’t disguise your differences.
Innovation comes from everyone. We strive to create a workplace that reflects our diverse audience. We celebrate our people for their full authentic selves, and embrace uniqueness. Inclusion and Equity matter at disguise. We create together and we create everywhere.