disguise sits at the heart of the most inspiring live and virtual experiences in the world, leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most spectacular productions across film and TV, broadcast, live and corporate events.
Role: Junior Product Marketing Executive
Reports to: Product Marketing Manager
Why You’re Here
You have a passion for marketing and are looking to apply and develop your skills in a fast-moving company. You are someone who is both creative and technically minded. You want to get involved in launching best-in-class products. You are someone who thinks holistically especially when talking to prospects and customers.
We are looking for a Junior Product Marketing Executive to join our fast-growing marketing team. Joining the product marketing division, you will support releases, product launches, research projects and build best-in-class marketing materials. You will work cross functionally with teams in Product, hardware, engineering, sales, support, and training to obtain all the information needed. You will have the opportunity to own a wide variety of projects such as releases, research, launches, and internal training projects.
The right candidate will be hyper-organized, extremely curious, and proactive. You can work independently while managing multiple projects with a high degree of attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment.
Day to Day
- Product launches: Contribute to product and/or market launches from conception through to launch. Contribute to the development of go-to-market strategies
- Product information: Update existing web pages and marketing materials and ensuring content is detailed and accurate.
- Product content: Work with the technical team, Content Marketing team and product marketing to create compelling content for multiple channels. Execute product messaging by creating high-quality content.
- Creation and management of case studies, including organizing and sharing the information across the business.
- Consumer relations: Work with internal software and hardware stakeholders, in region and global, to concept and communicate appropriate solutions to problems.
- Sales team support: Maintain the sales enablement program to optimize and enhance the sales experience
- Internal training: Assist in the creation of internal training material, descriptions and execution of training
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Ideally 2+ years proven experience in product marketing roles.
- Proven experience in technical product marketing.
- Understanding of hardware and software technology products.
- Experience executing go to market strategies.
- Excellent storytelling skills with the ability to present complex concepts in a clear and engaging way to different audiences.
- Research skills : A crucial part of this role will be gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys and customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build easy relationships with different teams to capture ideas and extract relevant and timely information. As a Product Marketing Executive you will have to collaborate with multiple teams across the business. This will often include the sales and marketing department, the engineering department, product management, press and PR and senior executives.
- Strong project management skills, including an ability to move projects forward in a complex environment. Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects at once.
- Presentation skills: You’re comfortable presenting technical information in a non-technical manner to audiences across the business.
- Ability to work effectively in a team – someone who is collaborative, flexible, reliable, with a strong ‘can do attitude’.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal). The ability to speak and write to a high standard is crucial. You will support in presenting new products and write engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of products, for various marketing channels.
- Experience in key technologies: Salesforce, Pardot, Content Management Systems, Google Analytics, website technologies
- Passionate about creating a customer service-based mentality, both internally and externally
- Strong team worker and contribute to our 'one team' culture – high levels of cooperation and communication
- Energy, drive and resilience
- Friendly, approachable and helpful
- Commitment to personal development
- Strong degree (2.1 or above) in marketing or equivalent experience
Building on our two-decade legacy in the live event space, where our workflow has powered global concert tours for artists like U2 and Beyoncé, festivals like Coachella and Glastonbury and theatre productions like Frozen and Harry Potter, in the past year we have also led the way in Extended Reality (xR) for remote virtual production.
Our award-winning xR workflow has enabled over 300 productions in the past 12 months, for music artists such as Katy Perry and Billie Eilish, broadcast TV channels like ITV and Eurosport, enterprise businesses like SAP and Siemens, educational institutions like the University of Michigan and notable VFX studios like Framestore and DNEG.
We partner closely with Epic Games, NVIDIA, Netflix and many more to further develop and democratize our virtual production solution and enable teams anywhere to create their best story with the most innovative tools.
With offices in London, LA, Barcelona, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo, we are a fast-growing company that hires bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
We were delighted to be recognized as one of the Financial Times’ top 1000 fastest growing businesses for 2021. Watch our showreel to see just some of the incredible work of how disguise products are used
- Honest. We are real with ourselves and our clients and share our ideas with openness and transparency.
- Evolutionary. We innovate using our user’s ever-changing needs so our technology remains ahead-of-the-game.
- Fearless. We take the best path, not the easiest, and innovate where it’s right, not where it’s simplest.
- Resilience. We don’t give up until we find the right solution, even if it means going outside our remit.
- Belong. We create an environment where everyone feels like they belong and is empowered to do their best work.
We have a really competitive benefits package as we want to make sure we retain the best talent out there. Our benefits for every perm hire, globally include:
- LTIP scheme - disguise is aiming for $1bn 'unicorn' valuation in 2025, which would mean a payout to ALL employees (representing between 3 month and 2 years worth of salary)
- Salary - reviewed every twelve months w/ equal pay for equal work, and proactive pay increases for growing responsibilities
- Above and beyond gift voucher awards
- Long service rewards (3, 5, 10+ years)
- Gig allowance - £400 (or equivalent currency) on tickets every year
- Flexible hours - some people start work at 10am , and others begin at 7am and finish earlier. Create a pattern that works for your team and for you
- Hybrid working between home and our offices
- Enhance holiday entitlement - 20% above the statutory
- Belonging policies - including (but not limited to) support for Parental, Fertility, Miscarriage, Menopause and Transitioning
- Mental health and wellbeing - subscription to the calm app, weekly desk-yoga and mental health first-aid buddies
- Healthcare cash back plans & employee assistance programmes
- Coaching & mentoring
Don’t disguise your differences.
Innovation comes from everyone. We strive to create a workplace that reflects our diverse audience. We celebrate our people for their full authentic selves, and embrace uniqueness. Inclusion and Equity matter at disguise. We create together and we create everywhere.