disguise sits at the heart of the most inspiring live and virtual experiences in the world, leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most spectacular productions across film and TV, broadcast, live and corporate events.
About the role:
The Programme Engagement Manager - Communities reports to the Head of Projects and works in partnership with many other key departments, external companies and Institutions and alongside alongside other Project Managers in the Programme Team. The Project Manager will be involved in managing the engagement of our customer communities, specifically our focus groups, ensuring all projects’ timely delivery to quality and within budget.
The successful candidate will be a confident self-starter with excellent communication skills and proven prior experience of successful customer community engagement and project delivery within a creative environment. They will need to be confident in managing clients and customers, enforcing process and raising issues.
What you will do:
- Drive and implement the global strategy and marketing plan for disguise insider groups
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of every insider group
- Organise and run the disguise insider groups program to achieve the set goals and objectives including
- Organising and managing the meeting invites
- Creating the agenda, managing the topics and events
- Manage communications channels for the external members
- Define and hit engagement goals for attendance and participation
- Lead and manage internal working groups to steer the meeting topics and format
- Manage membership criteria and NDA compliance
- Maintain the membership list in conjunction with the Sales and Product teams
- Create and write content to promote the insider groups
- Contribute to external communication channels including the public website and community portal
- Collaborate with the Marketing campaign and content team to align on messaging and materials to ensure a cohesive marketing approach
- Manage the timeline to launch event including liaising with the Stage Manager to secure stage bookings
- Stakeholder management with external and internal stakeholders
- Clear progress reporting
- Work collaboratively with internal and external teams
- Own and manage the budget and resources required for insider groups
- Proven experience of working with customer community and insider focus groups
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, to budget, on time and to a high quality
- Proven knowledge of large event management and projects with multiple stakeholders
- Self starter with an innovative, ‘can do’ attitude
- First class communication, analytical, problem solving and team management abilities
- Ability to present formally to senior staff and external stakeholders
- Ability to develop strong relationships with the sales team
- Organised with a strong attention to detail, delivering a high quality of output
- Create and sustain a positive and productive team culture to ensure success
- Someone who is flexible, innovative and forward thinking
- Excellent project management and leadership attributes to include:
- Risk & issue management
- Task scheduling
- Resource management
- Communication management
- Change control
- Budget Management
- Experience of working in the creative industries.
- Attention to detail
Building on our two-decade legacy in the live event space, where our workflow has powered global concert tours for artists like U2 and Beyoncé, festivals like Coachella and Glastonbury and theatre productions like Frozen and Harry Potter, in the past year we have also led the way in Extended Reality (xR) for remote virtual production.
Our award-winning xR workflow has enabled over 300 productions in the past 12 months, for music artists such as Katy Perry and Billie Eilish, broadcast TV channels like ITV and Eurosport, enterprise businesses like SAP and Siemens, educational institutions like the University of Michigan and notable VFX studios like Framestore and DNEG.
We partner closely with Epic Games, NVIDIA, Netflix and many more to further develop and democratize our virtual production solution and enable teams anywhere to create their best story with the most innovative tools.
With offices in London, LA, Barcelona, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo, we are a fast-growing company that hires bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
We were delighted to be recognized as one of the Financial Times’ top 1000 fastest growing businesses for 2021. Watch our showreel to see just some of the incredible work of how disguise products are used
- Honest. We are real with ourselves and our clients and share our ideas with openness and transparency.
- Evolutionary. We innovate using our user’s ever-changing needs so our technology remains ahead-of-the-game.
- Fearless. We take the best path, not the easiest, and innovate where it’s right, not where it’s simplest.
- Resilience. We don’t give up until we find the right solution, even if it means going outside our remit.
- Belong. We create an environment where everyone feels like they belong and is empowered to do their best work.
We have a really competitive benefits package as we want to make sure we retain the best talent out there. Our benefits for every perm hire, globally include:
- LTIP scheme - disguise is aiming for $1bn 'unicorn' valuation in 2025, which would mean a payout to ALL employees (representing between 3 month and 2 years worth of salary)
- Salary - reviewed every twelve months w/ equal pay for equal work, and proactive pay increases for growing responsibilities
- Above and beyond gift voucher awards
- Long service rewards (3, 5, 10+ years)
- Gig allowance - £400 (or equivalent currency) on tickets every year
- Flexible hours - some people start work at 10am , and others begin at 7am and finish earlier. Create a pattern that works for your team and for you
- Hybrid working between home and our offices
- Enhance holiday entitlement - 20% above the statutory
- Belonging policies - including (but not limited to) support for Parental, Fertility, Miscarriage, Menopause and Transitioning
- Mental health and wellbeing - subscription to the calm app, weekly desk-yoga and mental health first-aid buddies
- Healthcare cash back plans & employee assistance programmes
- Coaching & mentoring
Don’t disguise your differences.
Innovation comes from everyone. We strive to create a workplace that reflects our diverse audience. We celebrate our people for their full authentic selves, and embrace uniqueness. Inclusion and Equity matter at disguise. We create together and we create everywhere.