disguise sits at the heart of the most inspiring live and virtual experiences in the world, leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most spectacular productions across film and TV, broadcast, live and corporate events.
Reports to: AMER VP Sales
Based in: USA Responsibilities:
What you need to do:
· Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets
· Maintaining a current understanding of all Disguise products, new products, upgrades, updates, press releases, as well as competitive products
· Upselling products and services
· Selling services (warranty renewals, render stream renewal and production services)
· Researching and qualifying new leads
· Directing customers to the sales team members for product demonstration
· Use excellent oral communication and best practices in customer service when interacting with customers
· Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads
· Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities
· Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information
· Researching and qualifying new leads
· Coordinate with order administration and operations team
· Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, digital resources and social media platforms
· Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
· Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
· Building pipelines with channel partners
· Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
· Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process
· Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
· Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
· Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales
· Overcome objections of prospective customers
· Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position
· Work closely with team leader on continued personal development
· Comfortable making calls, cold calls and talking to new people all day
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
· Persuasive and goal-oriented
· Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
· Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
· Self-motivated and self-directed
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
· In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
· Some College or equivalent
· Tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
· Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
· Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
· Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel, Teams) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
· Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers and partners
· Excellent listening skills
· Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
· Ability to occasionally travel nationally and internationally and attend sales events, client meetings and exhibits
· High level of integrity and work ethic
Building on our two-decade legacy in the live event space, where our workflow has powered global concert tours for artists like U2 and Beyoncé, festivals like Coachella and Glastonbury and theatre productions like Frozen and Harry Potter, we are also now leading the way in Extended Reality (xR) for remote Virtual Production.
Our award-winning xR workflow has enabled over 300 productions in the past 12 months, for music artists such as Katy Perry and Billie Eilish, broadcast TV channels like ITV and Eurosport, enterprise businesses like SAP and Siemens, educational institutions like the University of Michigan and notable VFX studios like Framestore and DNEG.
We partner closely with Epic Games, NVIDIA, Netflix and many more to further develop and democratize our virtual production solution and enable teams anywhere to create their best story with the most innovative tools.
With offices in London, LA, Auckland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo, we are a fast-growing company that hires bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
We were delighted to be recognized as one of the Financial Times’ top 1000 fastest growing businesses for 2021. Watch our showreel to see just some of the incredible work of how disguise products are used
- Honest. Transparency and integrity are core to how we approach each other and our work at disguise. Our culture relies on clear, courageous conversations and proactively sharing feedback with the intent to help each other and the business to grow.
- Evolutionary. We are always seeking to be even better. We push the limits of what is possible so both our technology and our disguisers stay ahead of the game.
- Fearless. Innovation and a pioneering attitude are key to our success. Disguisers are empowered to experiment, work autonomously and grow from their experiences.
- Resilient. Disguisers are determined to succeed and will not give up when things get tough. We are committed to doing what is right, rather than what is easy, and will adapt to finding the best path forward.
- Belong. We are committed to being the difference. Every disguiser has a role to play in creating an inclusive environment where people belong and can do their best work every day.
We want to make sure we attract and retain the best talent out there. For permanent disguisers globally, some of our benefits and perks include:
- LTIP scheme - disguise is aiming for $1bn 'unicorn' valuation in 2025, which would mean a payout to ALL employees (representing between 3 month and 2 years worth of salary)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off - with minimum time you must take set at 20% above statutory
- Gig Allowance - £400 or local equivalent to spend on tickets every year, to immerse yourself in our industries
- Flexible hours - some people start work at 10am, and others begin at 7am and finish earlier. Create a pattern that works for your team and for you
- Hybrid working between home and our offices (dependent on role and location)
- Long Service Awards (3, 5, 10+ years)
- Belonging policies - including (but not limited to) support for Parental, Fertility, Miscarriage, Menopause and Transitioning
- Mental health and wellbeing support - subscription to the Calm app, weekly desk-yoga, mental health first-aid buddies, Employee Assistance Programmes
- Training, coaching & mentoring
Health and pension benefits vary based on local requirements.
Don’t disguise your differences.
Innovation comes from everyone. We strive to create a workplace that reflects our diverse audience. We celebrate our people for their full authentic selves, and embrace uniqueness. Inclusion and Equity matter at disguise. We create together and we create everywhere.