WORK LOCATION: Warsaw or Zielona Góra or remotely within Poland
DIRECT REPORT: CHRO (Małgorzata Jabłońska)
Main scope of the role is to set up high quality HRBP global team and drive continuous learning to further develop the team. Ensure added value to the organization through prioritization and focus on tasks and initiatives with the highest pay back to the business.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Translate business needs into the right prioritization of HR initiatives especially within the HR Center of Excellence areas and into the HR processes
- Drive the development and the implementation of the HR strategy / policies/ processes and new HR instruments also with focus on Change Management
- Build strong professinal relationship especially with management but also with the employees regarding all relevant HR topics
- In general drives the development of a Sustainable Human High Performance in the whole organization with the respect of global guidelines / expondo values and at the same time needs to achieve best performance possible within the business
- Embed our values into our daily work life and nurture our culture
WHAT YOU BRING IN
- Significant experience as HRBP (5 + years), At least 1 year in managing teams
- Strong ability to set focus and to drive significant & sustainable progress
- Inspirational leader and solutions driven at the same time
- Ability to provide significant input into HR strategy and to translate it into initiatives/ projects for the benefit of the business
- Senior stakeholder management skills and ability to exercise influence
- Conflict Management, Change Management and coaching skills
- Fluent in English and Polish, German is a plus
WHAT WE PROVIDE
The DEVELOPMENT of each exponDOer is of the upmost importance to us:
- You will be assigned to a buddy, who will support, advise and simply be there during there for you during the first weeks of the onboarding.
- Your opinion makes a difference, and you will help us to shape with us expondo’s future.
- We provide free user accounts for both Udemy for Business and Babble to promote your constant development.
We offer all our employees the FREEDOM to work how it is best suited to their needs:
- Whether it will be remote, from the office or a hybrid of both, we will support any decision made and provide the needed hardware to work in comfort.
- If you decide to work at one our locations, all the recommended protective measures are in place for a safe working environment.
- We provide flexible working hours, work-free weekends
In our CULTURE we respect our employees’ needs and care for each other:
- We care about everyone’s physical and mental health, and that is why we provide the best possible conditions for a sustainable work-life balance.
- We also grant expondo sponsored psychological support for all our employees
- You will be a part of a diverse team in which good humour, mutual support and respect are highly valued.
The expondo group is an international e-commerce company with more than 400 employees. We are a renowned manufacturer and online retailer of niche products created by experts for experts, operating in Europe and having locations in Germany, Poland, Hong Kong and China. Our focus is to provide our customers with an appropriate and scalable service.
To be a part of the extended expondo family is to be a part of an ambitious and dynamic global company. What lies ahead in terms of future is in the hands of our employees. It is their ideas, vision, skills, and talents which allow for us to succeed in this fast paced, globalizing world. It is the trust, partnership, and commitment that we have for each other which is the key to achieving further success, as we move forward together by owning our actions.
It’s time to get it done with expondo and the time is now.
Personal and functional designations are valid for all genders (male/female/diverse)
Your contact person:
Anik Biswas | Talent Acquisition Manager
Köpenicker Str. 54, 10179 Berlin