Huspy is an early-stage proptech startup with a mission to redefine the homeownership process. The company’s platform matches the user with the best suitable mortgage in less than 30 seconds and issues an approval 3x faster than the traditional process providing transparency and convenience for one of the largest consumer transactions.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer who has experience working with React JS in building web applications to join the Mortgage Aggregation Squad.
You’ll be working directly with a world class team, with people from companies like Uber, Microsoft, SumUp, Loft and Careem
- Partnering with backend engineers to consume APIs for data retrieval
- Build UI using React JS
- Creating reusable components for pages
- Participate in implementation and delivery of features for a web portal
- At least 5+ years of experience working in JS frameworks, and at least 2 years of experience working with React.
- Ability to consume APIs
- Experienced with responsive web pages development
- Redux, Styled components, Axios, Cypress
- Experienced with GIT / versioning
- Familiar with design tools like Figma, and able to build on a design system
- Experience working in a start-up, preferably during early stage
- Loves to share knowledge and document developments using tools like Confluence, Coda, etc
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams
- Ability to give clarity and communicate well with the team
- Collaborative and communicative approach to problem solving
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced and multicultural environment
Nice to have:
- Python, Node.js, SQL, React
- Experience with analytics tools, like Google Analytics, MixPanel
- Ability to Relocate to Dubai is a plus