iBanFirst is accelerating its development and is looking for a HR Business Partner to reinforce the HR team.
❗ This position will be based in Paris along with monthly travels to our Dijon office and regular travels to our London 🇬🇧 office.
What is your mission ? 🎯
Working alongside Véronique, Chief People Officer, your mission will be to promote and offer HR initiatives and build trust with employees in order to create unity and a company culture. You will act as a mediator between iBanFirst’s business needs and employees demands.
What will you do ✔
- Provide support for the HR team (HRBPs and Talent Acquisition)
- Animate and coordinate the implementation of the HR management cycle for the iBanians (Onboarding, Performance, Career paths, etc.)
- Suggest new HR strategies, including designing and implementing enterprise-wide strategies to resolve organizational challenges
- Provide HR policy guidance internally (benchmarking salaries in the fintech market, suggest new techniques in order to retain our talents, etc.)
- Maintain a good relationship with our external partners (law firms for example)
- Organise CSE meetings and elections and participate to our monthly CSE meetings in Dijon and Paris
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Mentor managers on employee development best practices
- Consult with team managers and provide daily HR guidance
What do you bring
- You have extensive experience in HR (5+ years) in a fast-growing international environment (we went from 230 iBanians and 9 offices in 2022 to 350 iBanians and 13 offices in 2023🤩 )
- You are highly proficient in spoken and written French 🇫🇷 and English; any other language is a plus.
- A proactive, detail-oriented approach to HR, ready to build and develop relationships and implement new processes and launch new projects🚀
- You have a good knowledge of the French market and labour legislation
- Ability to manage change and transformation
- Experience and knowledge in organising CSE elections
- You are analytical and you have strong communication skills.
- You have experience in payroll management. Regional payroll knowledge is an added advantage.
- Positive work attitude with a global and entrepreneurial mindset – you contribute to the development of an environment which helps everyone succeed in their role 🏆
Joining iBanFirst means that…
- You will have the opportunity to value your skills in a fast-growing company with a dynamic and international team (🌎13 offices in 10 countries)
- You will join an international HR Team and collaborate with international teams across the organization.
- You will own various missions and projects in an innovative and rising scale-up in a thriving industry (FinTech)
- You will get a key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
And of course, we offer:
- Attractive remuneration, based on your experience and expectations
- Meal allowance powered by Swile 🍔
- Health Insurance plan powered by Alan ⚕️
- A remote-friendly work environment🏡 : up to 3 days/ week remote and 2-3 days in our offices (based in the heart of Paris, right next to Arc de Triomphe - 🚇 Courcelles)
- RTTs 🏝
- Discovery call with Tamina, Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Call with Alexia, HR Generalist Associate
- Interview with Christine, HR Generalist Germany and Anthony, Head of Talent Acquisition
- Final interview with Véronique, Chief People Officer
Who are we? 💡
Founded in 2013, iBanFirst is an international financial services provider offering alternative payment solutions to traditional banking.
Being among FT 1000 Europe's Fastest Growing Companies, iBanFirst is a fintech that developed a banking platform to enable international SMEs to carry out fast, secure and fairly priced multi-currency transactions.
Thanks to iBanFirst, finance teams can send and receive payments in more than 30 currencies and benefit from personalized support to cover their foreign exchange exposure.
Since 2016, iBanFirst has raised 46 million euros and in May 2021, the Californian fund Marlin Equity Partners invested €200M to further accelerate the growth and development of iBanFirst.
Joining iBanFirst is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and evolve quickly in an international company that is at the cutting edge of innovation.