The head of Internal Audit is responsible for the design and implementation of an effective 3rd line of Defence for iBanFirst globally. You will oversee the design of the annual internal audit plan, steer the external audit players, and execute the audit plan along with co-source providers as appropriate.
What you will do
- Create, execute and steer audit review of the yearly internal audit programme for iBanFirst, working in conjunction with external auditors;
- Prepare concise, high quality audit reports for submission to senior management and the supervisor;
- Implement and oversee strong standards and practice for the Internal Audit function;
- Ensure the principal risks of relevant iBanFirst entities are assessed, monitored, managed and controlled effectively;
What do you bring?
- You have 5+ years of experience in audit in the financial sector
- You work in autonomy and have high level interpersonal skills
- You have excellent report writing skills
- You have excellent analysis and data reporting skills
- You meet the “fit & proper” requirements set by the National Bank of Belgium
- You have advanced computer skills in MS Office and databases
- Fluent English is mandatory, French and/or Dutch would be a plus point
Our recruitment process:
- Call with the Talent Acquisition Manager (30')
- Call with the Strategy Officer
- Call with the CFO
Who are we?
iBanFirst is an international financial services provider offering alternative payment solutions to traditional banking.
iBanFirst is a fintech that developed a banking platform to enable international SMEs to carry out fast, secure and fairly priced multi-currency transactions.
Thanks to iBanFirst, finance teams can send and receive payments in more than 30 currencies and benefit from personalized support to cover their foreign exchange exposure.
Since 2016, iBanFirst has raised 46 million euros and in May 2021, the Californian fund Marlin Equity Partners invested €200M to further accelerate the growth and development of iBanFirst.
Joining iBanFirst is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and evolve quickly in an international company that is at the cutting edge of innovation.