We a looking for an intern to join the team that is managing credit risk in 10 markets to help us in our day to day credit risk analysis and department related projects.
🎯 What you will do
- Help the risk team at all stages of the credit process
- Gathering data on clients
- Performing Financial analysis
- Credit scoring
- Preparing risk applications
- Providing with a risk recommendation
- Presenting to the Head of Risk
Contribute to Reporting
- Weekly reporting on products generating credit risk
- Monthly reviews to investors
- Quarterly reviews on the department’s KPIs
Working hand in hand with..
- The sales department to understand our clients’ needs
- The product team to improve client experience
- The marketing team to enhance client acquisition
🔎 What do you bring?
- Rigor, rigor, rigor
- Good basics on financial analysis
- English and French mandatory
- Excellent command of Excel
Nice to Have
- Any experience in credit is a +
- Interest in capital market products is appreciated
🏆 What do we offer?
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A great, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- A nice work environment, in a our office located in Paris 8
- Regular offsite and internal events
✅ Discovery call with Jessica, Talent Acquisition Specialist
✅ Interview with Sergey, Credit Risk Manager
✅ Interview with Chi, Head of Risk
iBanFirst is an international financial services provider offering alternative payment solutions to traditional banking.
Founded in 2016, iBanFirst is a fintech that developed a banking platform to enable international SMEs to carry out fast, secure and fairly-priced multi-currency transactions.
Thanks to iBanFirst, finance teams can send and receive payments in more than 30 currencies and benefit from personalized support to cover their foreign exchange exposure.
Since 2016, iBanFirst has raised 46 million euros and in May 2021, the Californian fund Marlin Equity Partners invested €200M to further accelerate the growth and development of iBanFirst.
🚀 Joining iBanFirst is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and evolve quickly in an international company that is at the cutting edge of innovation