We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Confirmed Data Analyst to join our team.
As a part of our Data department, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with different teams, including Sales, Finance, Engineers, and Marketing, to provide data-driven solutions.
- Gather internal reporting needs, create key Dashboards, and reports based on specifications
- Analyze and report on data, provide insights, and perform advanced analysis
- Ensure data integrity and provide support on created Dashboards
- Collaborate with Data Engineers to manage the Datawarehouse’s architecture
- Act as an intermediary between Tech teams and business functions
- Foster a data-driven culture among business teams
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Data Analyst
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Proficiency in DataViz tools such as Tableau and Metabase, and SQL language such as Snowflake
- Strong tech background
- Fluent communication with non-technical users
- Bilingual in French and English
- Knowledge of FX or a strong interest in FinTech
- Experience with Dbt
What do we offer?
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- A nice work environment
We encourage a diverse pool of candidates to apply. We value passion, curiosity, and motivation and look forward to welcoming a highly skilled Confirmed Data Analyst to our team.
Who are we?
iBanFirst is an international financial services provider offering alternative payment solutions to traditional banking.
Founded in 2016, iBanFirst is a fintech that developed a banking platform to enable international SMEs to carry out fast, secure and fairly priced multi-currency transactions.
Thanks to iBanFirst, finance teams can send and receive payments in more than 30 currencies and benefit from personalized support to cover their foreign exchange exposure.
Since 2016, iBanFirst has raised 46 million euros and in May 2021, the Californian fund Marlin Equity Partners invested €200M to further accelerate the growth and development of iBanFirst.
Joining iBanFirst is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and evolve quickly in an international company that is at the cutting edge of innovation.