Who are we?
Invisible has experienced exponential growth, quadrupling in size year over year for the past three years. By the conclusion of 2023, we are on track to achieve an annual recurring revenue (ARR) of $100 million. Operating as a profitable business, we maintain a near complete ownership stake, with a firm foundation built on robust financial management. As part of our commitment to our team, we are excited to offer substantial equity compensation, presenting a life-changing equity opportunity for our Partners.
Invisible Technologies stands at the forefront of operations innovation. We remove strategic roadblocks for clients, providing solutions to the world’s most complex business problems. A technology-led managed execution service, our success is driven by our powerful process orchestration platform, which blends the perfect mix of artificial and human intelligence with automation to create extraordinary growth and scale opportunities for clients.
We believe that…
- Our Mission is to unlock the creative potential of people and companies; we are the engine that powers innovation.
- Our Clients are pioneers of innovation; in industries ranging from AI to insurance to solar, many of our clients are well-known and on the cutting edge of technology and strategy.
- Ownership is our guiding value; every partner on the team is the “CEO” of their area - each of us are empowered to jump in and solve the problems in front of us.
- Meritocracy creates alignment; the value someone produces should be reflected back in the position of responsibility and compensation that they receive.
- Transparency is vital for us to run an entirely remote organization; what one of us knows, all of us should know.
As our Senior Vice President of Strategic Finance, you're not just a finance leader—you're an orchestrator of our long-term vision and strategy. You're at the heart of Invisible's ambition to redefine the landscape of AI-powered solutions. Your role is a hybrid of financial acumen, leadership prowess, and innovative thinking. With your strategic mindset, you will help steer the ship through the constantly evolving financial landscapes, ensuring we are not just surviving but thriving as a cutting-edge technology company.
Responsibilities: Charting the Course
- Architect Financial Strategy: Collaborate with our Head of FP&A to crystallize long-term financial blueprints that align with our audacious company goals.
- Risk Alchemy: Transform potential financial risks into opportunities for growth and stability by developing forward-thinking risk mitigation strategies.
- Capital Catalyst: Be the expert voice in decisions on internal capital allocation and other game-changing initiatives that shape our corporate narrative.
- ROI Magician: Evaluate the financial impact of capital investments, and offer insights that ensure resources are channeled to maximize value creation.
- Cross-Functional Symphony: Work harmoniously across all departments to ensure financial strategies enhance and empower operational excellence.
- KPI Trailblazer: Develop and monitor innovative Key Performance Indicators to gauge financial health and operational efficiency, driving us toward our mission.
- Finance Maestro: In tandem with our Controller, produce precise and timely financial reports while navigating complex regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Culture Architect: Cultivate an environment of collaborative excellence, aligning with the CFO's vision.
Qualifications: The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Track record of scaling high-growth, disruptive companies
- 5+ years of expansive experience in diverse financial roles
- Exceptional leadership acumen and team management expertise
- Ability to translate complex financial data into actionable insights for all stakeholders
- Thrives in a high-velocity, collaborative, and disruptive environment
Compensation & Benefits
- Working Times: US (EST or PST) Hours
- Total Comp: $335k - $480k = $230k Max Cash + $105k-$250k Equity
- $160k Base
- $70k Target Cash Bonus
- Equity value based on $200M-$500M valuation range, and represents 1 year of vesting.
- Total equity grants are on a 4-year vesting schedule with a 1-year cliff.
- Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days
- Work Remotely