Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world's most exciting brands, such as Papa John's, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fast-growing startup, we're on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It's the perfect time to join our team of ~440 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
- Work in Agile process with Product Managers, UX Designers, and other TLs.
- Identify and implement improvements to data quality, reliability & efficiency at the level of the whole system.
- Solve various product challenges with creative solutions.
- Work both autonomously and collaboratively with the team and other Optimove teams.
- B.Sc. (or higher) in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of experience developing web APIs on server-less infrastructure in Python (or a similar language).
- Excellent knowledge of software design and scalable web architecture.
- Passion for clean and readable code and a responsive and high-performing web experience.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Knowledge in using CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications.
- A clear perception of core AWS services uses and basic AWS architecture best practices.
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS Lambda.
- Proficiency in using AWS service APIs, AWS CLI and SDKs to write applications.
Must be eligible to work in the UK – we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
- Experience with working in a global organization or with offshore teams
- AWS certification or any other certifications
Working in a Hybrid model from the office in Dundee.