Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world's most exciting brands, such as Papa John's, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fast-growing startup, we're on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It's the perfect time to join our team of ~440 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
At Optimove, the Account Executive position is a dynamic and essential client-facing role which collaboratively interacts with customers and internal teams to generate new business and build the client portfolio. This role is the first dedicated ‘Opti-X’ Account Executive, which brings amazing opportunities for success and requires robust interpersonal capabilities coupled with highly effective time management skills. The Account Executive is a valuable member of the Sales team, and the position is one which brings with it an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a lively and rapidly expanding company.
- Build and nurture new customer relationships.
- Build and manage your own pipeline.
- Deliver sales presentations and demonstration
- Design and execute outbound sequences. The SDR team is available to support.
- Negotiate and close large SAAS deals.
- Drive lead acquisition and qualification.
- Conduct market research and analysis.
- Participate in joint marketing activities.
- At least 5 years of experience as an AE in a SAAS company, ideally selling to Enterprise.
- Experience with the iGaming industry is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Ability to demonstrate regularly achieved targets.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Rich and effective interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to Travel.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK – we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.