Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world's most exciting brands, such as Papa John's, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fast-growing startup, we're on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It's the perfect time to join our team of ~440 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving the success of our products in the market. This role involves working closely with the product management and sales teams to understand our products, market, and competitors and then translating this knowledge into effective marketing strategies.
"Be the voice of Optimove in the market, and the voice of the market in Optimove"
- Function as the window to the market, gathering market requirements, intelligence, and customer insights to influence current and future capabilities.
- Engage in the development and execution of go-to-market (GTM) strategies for Optimove.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive critical initiatives, increase market awareness, accelerate growth, and enterprise-wide adoption.
- Managing product releases for our orchestration and channel offering.
- Thought leadership in key industries.
- Delivering product enablement and relevant content.
- 3-5 years of experience in: a Product Marketing role.
- At least 2 years of experience in a B2B company.
- Experience in the Martech space- Advantage.
- Experience working closely with the product team.
- Great communication skills- written and verbal.
- An ability to process technological information and turn it into convincing “human speak” messages.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
For those applicants in the NYC area, the salary range for this role is $70K to $100K per year. The salary offered will be based on experience, role, and location.