Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world's most exciting brands, such as Papa John's, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fast-growing startup, we're on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It's the perfect time to join our team of ~440 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
We are seeking a dynamic Sales Operations Manager to take ownership, manage, and enhance processes within our revenue organization, ensuring the seamless and efficient operation of our team. In this role, you will oversee end-to-end projects, offering administrative and operational support to drive our business forward.
As a Sales Ops Manager at Optimove, you will play a pivotal role in project management, collaborating closely with Optimove teams and executives. Your responsibilities will include communicating project statuses and facilitating targeted communication for the sales team with prospects.
- Oversee all aspects of our key account operations project management, ensuring effective communication between the teams.
- Develop frameworks, continually enhance processes, and establish efficient workflows.
- Enable teams to execute tasks seamlessly, monitoring progress and ensuring adherence to timelines.
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive knowledge base to support the Key Account Operations initiative.
- Collaborate closely with executives and revenue teams.
- Effectively manage multiple projects in parallel.
- Education: BSc or BA, preferably in technology-related programs (Industrial Engineering, Information, etc.).
- Experience working for a SaaS company - advantage
- Highly organized, innovative, with a keen attention to detail.
- Thrives in a fast-paced team environment, excelling in multitasking and prioritization to meet deadlines.
- Possesses strong project coordination and analytical skills, driving effective execution and motivating team members.
- Process-oriented and passionate about continually improving and creating efficient frameworks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.