Founded in 2020, Y42 is a fast-growing company of 150+ ambitious and dedicated experts from all over the world, on a mission to reshape the data space. We are backed by some of the world's most renowned investors, raising $34M in funding (Series A + seed round).
We work together to create an environment for open minds who want to grow and have an impact. Being a part of Y42 means constant growth and opportunity. We are all highly ambitious yet united in our mission to succeed as a team. Here, you can truly explore and go beyond your own potential.
We believe it is crucial for everyone here to find purpose in what they do, thrive and feel like they belong. That is why we invite you to learn more about what it is like to work here.
About the role
As a member of the Marketing team you’ll be in charge of taking the knowledge from the product and engineering teams and transform it into thought leadership. You will report to Max, our SVP of Marketing.
- Become an expert in the Y42 platform by working closely with the Product and Engineering teams;
- Transform product knowledge and understanding of customer needs and pain points into various forms of intuitive content such as white papers, product briefs, blog articles, videos and social media posts;
- Support our GTM strategy by autonomously researching, planning, driving, and delivering original and authentic technical content that will resonate with potential customers and partners;
- Gather feedback from users and internal teams as well as conduct market research in order to drive technical content initiatives;
- Convert presentations, calls and demos from the Product team into easy-to-understand forms of customer-facing content;
- You have 3-5 years of experience in technical writing within the data/analytics or cloud infrastructure industry;
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills;
- You enjoy planning and delivering compelling technical content and have the ability to influence without authority;
- You have an analytical mindset;
- You have a keen eye for details, and are able to think and write in context with our target audience in mind;
- You are self-motivated and effective in a fluid environment;
- You have the ability to multitask, prioritize and develop schedules.
What will grab our attention even more:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in technical writing, communications or a related field;
- You have previous experience in startups.
Everyone carries a unique set of valuable skills and experiences. If you think you could have an impact even though you don’t match all items in this list, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Reasons to join
Joining Y42 means joining our mission and contributing to our growth. That’s why we strongly believe in co-ownership. In return for your dedication and hard work we offer a competitive salary along with a generous Stock Options package to participate in the company’s success.
You can also count on:
- A learning and development budget
- Free mentoring and mental health coaching sessions
- Public transport pass or Swapfiets e-bike subscription
- State-of-the-art work equipment, incl. MacBook Pro, Bose headphones and monitor
- An office with amazing views in the heart of Berlin (Rocket Tower, Charlottenstraße 4)
- The flexibility to work from home
- A no-elbow environment where collaboration and inclusivity are fostered
- A team of talented and inspiring colleagues who are experts in their field
- The opportunity to bring a SaaS startup to unicorn status and way beyond
We won’t try to convince you with our weekly team lunches, free fruits, delicious snacks and a fridge full of beverages. We’re not even going to mention our ping pong table.
Y42 is a proud equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone feels safe and comfortable being their authentic selves, no matter how they look, dress, speak or identify, or whom they love, believe in or admire.
Curious about our office? We get it! We’re on the 12th and 13th floor of the Rocket Tower in the center of Berlin, Charlottenstraße 4. You can enjoy the views on days you’re not working remotely.
The hiring process at Y42:
- Application Review
- Recruiter Interview
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Content Sample Analysis
- Team Interview
- Cultural Interview
- Reference Check