we question, we imagine, we dare, we do.
Our vision is to make a healthy and sustainable lifestyle the most attractive choice. So we defy: the status quo, misleading product, and nonsense rules! We truly believe in the power of ideas and are thirsty to realize the ones that could have impact. We're an eclectic bunch of creative minds, experts, builders, and improvers. Our perspectives, cultures, backgrounds, dreams, skills, and life paths may have nothing in common, but we gather behind a vision and sail together towards our ambitious goals.
Are you looking to take on a new challenge? Let's talk.
As a part of our successful Brand & Portfolio team, you deal with the planning, management, and control of significant parts of the overall product portfolio – from product development to commercialization. You own the developing portfolio and growth strategy, always with the approach to create outstanding customer experience! Join our team in Munich, now.
*** This role is located in Munich ***
- You will take real end-to-end ownership for part of our in market bottle & hardware portfolio
- You are responsible for maximizing the value of your portfolio through continuous improvements of our products after launch, stellar execution of commercialization strategies & owning & maintaining an 18 months launch roadmap
- You lead a cross-functional team and apply agile methodologies to drive impact to our customers as fast as possible
- You own and constantly refine the product backlog to ensure product development efforts are aligned with highest impact
- You work closely with a wide range of stakeholders across all areas of the company to apply true 360° thinking and make informed, intrapreneurial decisions and smart bets
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Management, Marketing, Business Administration or in a related field; alternatively you have equivalent vocational training
- You have 5+ years experience in Product or Innovation Management
- You’ve got a proven track record of hands-on experience with successfully driving products through the full lifecycle from idea to launch and end of life always with customer impact in mind
- You have experience in both agile physical product development and product marketing
- You feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment and love to shape things
- You’re hungry for both analytical & creative tasks, and you love data driven strategies
- Your English skills are professional; other languages are a plus
But what’s in for you?
🏖 30 days of vacation
🏷 discount on our products
💰 employer-funded pension
👟 discount on Urban Sports Club
📈 personal development
🎉 regular team events
🏁 start-up spirit
air up® have developed an innovative and world-first drinking system. Through scent alone, the air up® bottle brings flavour to simple tap water and can be enjoyed without any single-use plastic bottles, sugar, or additives. air up is a young, fast-growing company filled with ambitious and creative minds from various backgrounds.
air up® is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining an equal opportunity environment for all persons free of discriminatory behaviour. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.