At Alma, we are convinced that trade must be well balanced to be sustainable. Because finance has a key role in business, our mission is to put it back in its rightful place : at the service of merchants and consumers !
That’s why we create financial products that empower merchants to sell more, and help consumers purchase better products while never encouraging them to get over-indebted.
Our tech solutions are accessible to all, easy to implement, and that eliminate purchase friction.
For merchants, our instalment and deferred payment solutions are excellent ways of increasing customers' loyalty and satisfaction, as well as generating up to 20% extra sales revenues without any risk. and they generate an incomparable level of satisfaction with 64 Net Promoter Score.
For consumers, the purchase experience is enhanced (4.7/5 on Trustpilot) and Alma helps them handle their budget easily. They pay later, Alma pays the merchants right away.
We are the leader in France and are on track to win the European market on the (very) powerful Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) industry, as we’re now processing payments in 10 European countries. Over the past 5 years, more than 11 000 merchants have chosen Alma to be their innovative BNPL solution, and we have served over 2.7 million consumers.
The team has grown from 2 to 350+ people, we raised a €210M series C early 2022 to help us accelerate further and Alma is already part of the Next40 ranking of the most promising French technology companies. And that's only the beginning.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Operations team is responsible for setting up and managing the processes to provide merchants and customers with the best payment experience in several installments.
Concretely, this means:
- Provide customer and merchant support: we are there to support them in using Alma, and their feedback allows us to improve the product;
- Manage debt collection actions from A to Z: our role is to minimize the rate of delay and default to guarantee the company's margin;
- Take charge of the on-boarding of new merchants, and ensure that they can install the Alma solution as quickly and easily as possible.
We offer you a role at the heart of Alma's operational reactor. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Take in charge the requests of consumers and merchants requiring in-depth analysis by email and telephone, and guide them in the use of our payment solution
- Interact with internal and external contacts to respond to their requests and provide the best support experience
- Understand and anticipate their needs to improve our processes and tools
- Participate in the upgrading of newcomers' skills in a context of strong growth
As a Customer Care Officer, your impact on the business will be immediate and tangible : your actions will make our customers and merchants happy on a daily basis.
Alma is the right fit for you if you are:
- Dutch speakers : you also have a good level of English
- Open and friendly : you know how to listen to your customers, you have easy contact and you show empathy
- Perseverant : you don't get stuck in the face of difficulties, you know how to bounce back in the event of failure
- Autonomous and resourceful : you know how to find a solution to each problem, without losing view of your objective
- Rigorous and organized : you work in a methodical and structured way, you do not leave any subject untreated on the
- Demanding and reliable side : you do not compromise on the quality of your work , and you make it a point of honor to keep your commitments
- You ideally have a first experience in a similar role
If you wish to join a company in very strong growth and that you tick all these boxes , your place is at Alma!
ABOUT THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- A first interview with Leon, Operations Manager Benelux
- The realization of practical cases remotely
- A team fit!