Who we are
We simplify wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, we’re here to help people trust themselves enough to build their financial freedom — for now and the future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks*, precious metals and commodities* they want — with any sized budget, 24/7. Our global team works across different cultures and time zones, bringing our products to more than 4 million customers, making us one of Europe’s safest and most secure platforms that powers modern investing.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. It’s these diverse perspectives and innovative minds operating as ONE TEAM that keep Bitpanda at the cutting edge of our industry. So if you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
About the team
Bitpanda Technology Solutions is an investing infrastructure that is built by technology enthusiasts for everyone. We believe that the future of investing is digital, and we're working hard to make it a reality. Bitpanda's cloud based infrastructure allows partners to create their own customer experiences by leveraging our end-to-end automated trading infrastructure, compliant with the highest security standards.
In this solution we have cross-functional E2E teams, backend oriented, based in Bucharest and Vienna, aiming to develop our whitelabel solution. Bitpanda has a microservices infrastructure with an event driven architecture. These microservices are mainly in PHP and GO, communicating often with Kafka or SQS.
As a Golang Developer at Bitpanda Technology Solutions, you will be part of the Platform team. As a team member, you will collaborate on supporting other product teams and be responsible for our internal APIs and services. With a strong sense of ownership, you will ensure the timely and efficient delivery of high-quality code, enhance performance and design whilst also developing innovative, compelling and cutting-edge systems that support our operations.
What you’ll do:
- Design and develop scalable, resilient, message-driven services using Golang as a programming language
- Write clean and correct code with high test coverage and extensive testing
- Collaborate with other technical minds to build reliable products, research concepts and influence new ideas for designing, building and testing
- Build a secure and scalable environment
- Contribute to the development of a great microservices architecture
Who you are:
- Strong knowledge and experience in software development using Golang
- Experience working with both relational and non-relational databases
- In-depth knowledge of REST APIs, GraphQL and gRPC
- Practical expertise in using message-oriented middleware (Kafka)
- Familiarity with AWS services, including EKS, DynamoDB and Secret Manager
What’s in it for you
- Hybrid-working model with 60-Work From Anywhere days
- Total compensation package including participation in our Bitpanda stock option plan
- Competitive benefits programs and policies shaped by our flexibility-first philosophy
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.